*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am getting a modded Xbox 360 Tommorow Morning I was wondering while im testing it out what should I be looking for...The lady told me it has a 120Gb Hd with 2 wireless controllers and 1 wireless headset. And it comes with 5 Games, HDMI Cable,and PowerBrick. ...I was wondering what should I be looking for while im testing it out??

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok I got it today .. and it works perfect..how do I check firmware..The guy said he dont have internet..Plus the seal is still intact..he said his homie modded it without opening it up..It plays backup games because I am playing ninja gaiden 2

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How did he mod it without opening it?

More likely he used hot air to remove the sticker intact or bought a replacement warranty sticker & stuck it on.

Dont think its possible to mod without popping the case. unless you've got some crazy mad keyhole electronics skillz
ph34r.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It has to have been opened, but as long as the warranty sticker is fine it doesn't really matter.

I kept mine in good condition but I scratched the back up pretty good so it's damn obvious I opened it (but that in itself is not proof enough!).

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA_Temper said:
Ok I got it today .. and it works perfect..how do I check firmware..The guy said he dont have internet..Plus the seal is still intact..he said his homie modded it without opening it up..It plays backup games because I am playing ninja gaiden 2
If the Xbox is modded, it was opened, there is no way to do it without doing so.
About checking your firmware, I think the only way to check is to connect the drive to a computer and dump the firmware but don't hold me to that.

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA_Temper said:

I am new to the 360 mod scene and am sending my 360 to get flashed tomorrow. From what I have read, Firmware iXtreme 1.4 only allows you to play games with a stealth patch which prevents M$ from banning you.(at least for now) As far as I can tell this is the only Firmware that does it. THis might sound a little risky but if you downloaded a game that did not have the stealth patch and tried to play it you could find out if you have iXtreme 1.4.
PLEASE
lecture.gif
don't do this without the advice from other people because like I said I am new to this and all I know I have learned in the past 4 or 5 days
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts