Tomb Raider reboot trilogy free on Epic Games Store for limited time

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 16.22.16.png

Epic Games are ending their Holiday daily games give-away by offering all three titles of the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy for free.

This includes:
The editions on offer include all available DLC and expansions for each game and are available to add to your Epic Games account now until January 6th 2022.

You can take advantage of this offer by clicking the individual links above or by finding the games in the Epic Games Store.

:arrow: Source

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Passed since I already have too many games on my backlog. Plus I have never really played the tomb raider series anyway.
That's no reason to skip it.

Plus, these games are well worth buying and especially a no brainer for free... If you can claim it.

Reactions: banjo2

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
You requested them to delete your account? Why?

I did that.. before EGS was a thing, but I'd never do now.
I made an account to claim GTA V for free, but I never really used it since chaining EGS Launcher + Rockstar Games Launcher was so annoying I decided to use the cracked version

Account deleted so if there is a data breach I hopefully won't be impacted

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's no reason to skip it.

Plus, these games are well worth buying and especially a no brainer for free... If you can claim it.
Paradox of choice is real, my friend. The more I add those free games, the more I am confused what game I should play next. Also, the genre and the franchise is not really my favorite, so I will avoid it.

I bought a lot of humble bundle games in the past, and it ballooned my steam library to 300+ games. And I only managed to finish 30 games that I really like.

I am now slowly removing those games permanently from my library

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten 2 of the trilogy free on Steam, all of them free on PS Plus, and now free on Epic? Sweet. 10/10, good deal. Hope they make more of these Tomb Raider games.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't everyone use GOG Galaxy as their main launcher by now?
I'm not a PC gamer though I prefer Steam as it's the most complete one and has communities built-in.

The stores I've registered to get their free games...
Steam
Epic
Origin
Ubisoft Connect
GOG
IndieGala

Jeez, that's bad. If Rockstar Launcher ever gives away the original GTA trilogy I'm gonna get that either way.

LunarRXA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed the first game, but heard meh things about the 2nd and 3rd, but will still probably play them at some point. They're fairly cinematic story-games which is cool when stuff happens. I enjoyed the platforming elements too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1