Tomb Raider Anniversary

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by kedest, Dec 2, 2007.

Dec 2, 2007

Tomb Raider Anniversary by kedest at 5:52 PM (835 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. kedest
    OP

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    I don't really understand how to do this. In which way do I move the nunchuck?
    Is it tilting, shaking, or a combination perhaps? It just doesn't seem to work for me.

2. mackem

Newcomer mackem Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    If it's any consolation, I couldn't do it either. I'm sure it said left and right but I just ended up looking like a raving spastic whenever a bear started attacking me. I've played up to this huge waterfall with some cogs and never once pulled it off.

3. kedest
    OP

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    ok thanx, so it's not just me [​IMG]
    but aside from that the motion controls respond pretty well, for example the grappling hook

4. mackem

Newcomer mackem Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I've just had another go on this. When an animal is running towards you, as it gets nearer, the screen turns all blurred and it has a little nunchuk waggling in the bottom right of the screen. You move the nunchuk left or right, maybe panic and do both.

You then turn bullet time with a slow motion dive but still able to use the gun to fire off more shots.

You have to do this to beat that massive T-Rex while finding the three cogs to stop the waterfall.

5. King Zargo

Member King Zargo I'm a Star

Netherlands
    You can also press down on the Wiimote and any left or right on the Nunchuck to do the adrenaline dodge&headshot.