Tomb Raider Anniversary

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by kedest, Dec 2, 2007.

1. kedest
    OP

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    I don't really understand how to do this. In which way do I move the nunchuck?
    Is it tilting, shaking, or a combination perhaps? It just doesn't seem to work for me.

2. mackem

mackem GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2006
    If it's any consolation, I couldn't do it either. I'm sure it said left and right but I just ended up looking like a raving spastic whenever a bear started attacking me. I've played up to this huge waterfall with some cogs and never once pulled it off.

3. kedest
    OP

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    ok thanx, so it's not just me [​IMG]
    but aside from that the motion controls respond pretty well, for example the grappling hook

4. mackem

mackem GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2006
    I've just had another go on this. When an animal is running towards you, as it gets nearer, the screen turns all blurred and it has a little nunchuk waggling in the bottom right of the screen. You move the nunchuk left or right, maybe panic and do both.

You then turn bullet time with a slow motion dive but still able to use the gun to fire off more shots.

You have to do this to beat that massive T-Rex while finding the three cogs to stop the waterfall.

5. King Zargo

King Zargo I'm a Star

Aug 29, 2007
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    You can also press down on the Wiimote and any left or right on the Nunchuck to do the adrenaline dodge&headshot.