Tom Bombadildo

PhoenixWrightX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why this user hates me. He says everything i say is dumb and stupid. I try very hard to help others but when i simply ask him a question, he just....ugh..

I have low self-esteem so this is really grinding my gears. One of my favorite quotes is " You don't have to like me, but you will respect me".

5475-stash34fb423de9b5cbgif-dSuZ.gif

stash-3-4fa0d3213ad85.gif

Reactions: Margen67

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, dont worry about what one person thinks, especially on the internet. You cant please everyone in the world, As much as you might want to or try to. Sometimes it just wont happen. If you like to try and help other people then keep doing that, Focus on those who are more receptive to the help instead of wasting your time on the ones that arnt.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
" I have low self-esteem so this is really grinding my gears. One of my favorite quotes is " You don't have to like me, but you will respect me". "

I would question if this is your first time on the internet but your join date would indicate otherwise. Equally I think you have not quite understood the context of your quote, indeed the internet is basically the opposite of the context of your quote.

Also is self esteem one of those things I have to be sensitive about on the internet/the modern world? I mean the only thing I know it from is an Offspring song

PhoenixWrightX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enjoy your time spent at GBAtemp, contribute, discuss and make friends. That's what GBAtemp is here for.

Quoted from the Forum Rules of GBAtemp. Not my words.

How am I suppose to do this if he keeps treating me like a child? I'm 24 years old.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quoted from the Forum Rules of GBAtemp. Not my words.

How am I suppose to do this if he keeps treating me like a child? I'm 24 years old.

I feel the same way about people I try to sincerely apologize to on here, it's all for nothing, really. Send a PM to apologize, the person you send it to doesn't reply back. PMs are utterly meaningless for conveying apologies it seems.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I feel the same way about people I try to sincerely apologize to on here, it's all for nothing, really. Send a PM to apologize, the person you send it to doesn't reply back. PMs are utterly meaningless for conveying apologies it seems.
soo cute little fox :C i wanna kiss her :wub:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol