Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Sakitoshi, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore GBAtemp Fan

Jun 16, 2014
    United States
    And I know this is a double post, but I have a separate question entirely.

Were the two DLC outfit sets also censored? The Tokyo Millenium Collection and the Atlus Collaboration Costume Set?

I'm wondering if the data for them was on the disc and the dlc is just an "unlock it" code (The 3 Support Quest Set seems to be just unlock codes)? Or if the DLC has the files for the outfits themselves, and in effect, they aren't decensored because the patcher couldn't reach it?

2. Floflo81

Floflo81 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2016
    France
    I think the DLC released for the West don't have any censoring whatsoever. So this shouldn't matter. However, we can't get the "Swimsuit" DLC at all...

3. Pachee

Pachee GBAtemp Fan

Nov 3, 2015
    United States
    Officially not, but that list that should not be named already has it.

4. lasher666

lasher666 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2009
    Isla de la Muerte
    Can I install the dlc normally?

5. Floflo81

Floflo81 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2016
    France
    Yes. If you have installed the modded game with WUP Installer, just download the DLC through the eShop normally. It worked fine for me.

lasher666 likes this.
  6. Nevermore

Nevermore GBAtemp Fan

Jun 16, 2014
    United States
    No idea what you're talking about lol.

7. Beyondlsd

Beyondlsd Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2013
    United States
    I know I am really late to the party but has anyone gotten Tcpgecko to work with TMS on 5.5.2 ? Trying to do the money cheat at least.. trying to search by offsets but getting nothing..

I had the original disk us version, with dlc, haxchi 5.5.2 coldbopt, went through the nuspacker method to restoration patch and wup install. Now I just want to cheat with some extra money.

I tried to post on the other thread but I think that also is deader than a doornail.

Thanks I hope..

8. kavid

kavid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    Switzerland
    pls, which files is it stored in ??

Attached Files:

9. kavid

kavid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    Switzerland
    is effect files 。
    have you any tool to edit 。ptcl files?》》?

10. Firion Hope

Firion Hope GBAtemp Regular

Jan 17, 2015
    United States
    US
    So seeing as this game is finally approaching a playable level on Cemu, I thought I'd get my copy ready ahead of time. I patched it and it seemed to work fine, but the checking tool gives an error on every section and I can't exactly test to see if it works. Any idea why it might be erroring out, the OP did say something about not updating md5 files everytime, but I'm not sure if thats the case here or what. Also anything special I'd need to get it to work on Cemu, or should it be the same process as on an actual Wii U?

Edit: seems to work now, I didn't put the md5s in the same folder as everything else

Last edited by Firion Hope, May 22, 2018
    arthurmauk likes this.
  11. DonR

DonR Newbie

Newcomer
    May 29, 2018
    Poland
    Installed this patch on WiiU but in first cutscene Kirias’ outfit is censored. At shop it’s also censored. Is this okay?

12. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I am playing this without the restoration patch and now that I am so far in, I kinda wish i had a homebrew enabled wiiu to try this on. Then again, I am just trying to finish the game without getting my save corrupted D:

13. Sakitoshi
    OP

Sakitoshi GBAtemp Official Lolimaster

May 8, 2012
    Chile
    behind a keyboard or a gamepad
    the faq at the op is your friend.
    I've not been following wii u scene (and don't even have my wii u with me right now, I lent it to a friend) but if you manage to run homebrew the saves of the censored game are completely compatible with the uncensoring patch and vice versa. you can even convert (or find online a pre-patched one already converted) the game to wup format and install it in the same way cias work on 3ds.

DarthDub and BORTZ like this.
  14. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    That is pretty cool! Unfortunately my Wiiu is on its way out. I only have a few more games to finish before I sell it and get a Switch. So I think at this point I am going to probably forego any sort of mods.

Sakitoshi likes this.
  15. DonR

DonR Newbie

Newcomer
    May 29, 2018
    Poland
    I read it several times. What should find in it?

16. Sakitoshi
    OP

Sakitoshi GBAtemp Official Lolimaster

May 8, 2012
    Chile
    behind a keyboard or a gamepad
    I'll quote myself again then.
    TL;DR Kiria costume is that way in all versions of the game.

17. DonR

DonR Newbie

Newcomer
    May 29, 2018
    Poland
    Okay, another problem is at the end of chapter 3 after beating the boss and returning to office - when camera moves to TV the loading screen begins the error of sd card comes out. =(

18. thieftheodore

thieftheodore Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2016
    Indonesia
    Could you tell me what tools did you use to unpack/edit cutscenes video? since I managed to get original Kiria video with zipper panties without any watermark (quality is decent although it's not high quality enough) maybe I'll try to edit it myself for my personal copy

19. IcySon55

IcySon55 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2008
    Canada
    She never appears in the game with those zipper panties. Not even in the Japanese release of the game. So "restoring" that video is fairly pointless.

20. thieftheodore

thieftheodore Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2016
    Indonesia
    well I already know that since I already finished the game, That's why I just want to do it for my personal copy because I happened to find the original video :D
    have tried and failed using crifilesystem and CriPakTools to open pack_050_movie.cpk where I guess the cutscene files are packed into.
    so anyone here want to tell me what tools/apps/script do you guys use to edit cutscene files in order making this awesome patch please??? :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted