Country
United States

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi @Sakitoshi @Floflo81 and everyone else here!

Which uncensored costumes are available with this Tokyo Mirage Sessions uncensor patch?

These are all the costumes, can you guys please tell me which ones are available with this uncensor patch?

https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Costumes_in_Tokyo_Mirage_Sessions_♯FE

I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you kindly in advance!
All costumes available in both the Japanese and North American releases are available uncensored. This precisely means that the Hot-tub DLC Costumes are the only thing not available with the patch.

Chapter 2 is restored to its proper glory as well of course.

Rex1M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All costumes available in both the Japanese and North American releases are available uncensored. This precisely means that the Hot-tub DLC Costumes are the only thing not available with the patch.

Chapter 2 is restored to its proper glory as well of course.
Thank you!

Can't wait to get that Wii U delivered already! :toot:

Rex1M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, is it okay to install Tokyo Mirage’s official patch update too (after installing the uncensored version of the game on Wii U) ?

zombiehunter837

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Anyone else tried Converting the Loadiine game to installable format? I tried converting it with nuspacker but during installation on wii u it kept telling me the files were invalid
edit: I use mocha cfw

Last edited by zombiehunter837,

StephenGriffin11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for someone who has converted the loadiine files into an installable package. Cause when I do package them I am missing 16 files out of 39. And I can't seem to solve the issue

Nukatha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played through the entire Restoration version of this game, and have been working on converting my physical library to home menu icons installed on my external drive.

I have no problem running Restoration via an SD card through Loadliine, but this is not ideal. It takes a while to boot up.
I have had great success with using Dumpling to back up disks, then repacking them with NUSPacker and installing them with WUPInstaller.
For some reason, I cannot get TMS#FE Restoration to boot from the home menu. I get the splash screen on the TV and Gamepad, and it plays the gmae-specific jingle, then freezes and never loads. Running off of the acutal disk, the splash is only onscreen for a second.
I have tried uninstalling my (legitimately purchased) DLC, but that has not fixed anything.
Any advice is appreciated. Again, I have used the Dump/Pack/Install method on dozens of my games, the only thing different about this one is that it is modified, but even then, it runs via loadliine.
Via this same method, I was able to install decensored Xenoblade X just fine.

Last edited by Nukatha,

Lemonov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I've played through the entire Restoration version of this game, and have been working on converting my physical library to home menu icons installed on my external drive.

I have no problem running Restoration via an SD card through Loadliine, but this is not ideal. It takes a while to boot up.
I have had great success with using Dumpling to back up disks, then repacking them with NUSPacker and installing them with WUPInstaller.
For some reason, I cannot get TMS#FE Restoration to boot from the home menu. I get the splash screen on the TV and Gamepad, and it plays the gmae-specific jingle, then freezes and never loads. Running off of the acutal disk, the splash is only onscreen for a second.
I have tried uninstalling my (legitimately purchased) DLC, but that has not fixed anything.
Any advice is appreciated. Again, I have used the Dump/Pack/Install method on dozens of my games, the only thing different about this one is that it is modified, but even then, it runs via loadliine.
Via this same method, I was able to install decensored Xenoblade X just fine.
Try re-doing it, probably some error in the repacking proccess. I did everything like in the Xenoblade X undubbing guide and it worked fine for me.
But, I never dumped discs, I got my gamefiles from Wii U USB Helper. Maybe this will help.

Nukatha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to document what I'm doing:
My original TMS#FE dump was via DDD several years ago. Someone please correct me, but I believe DDD turns the base game + DLC + Updates into a single set of Code/Content/Meta folders.
At the time, I certainly had the update installed, so it was included on the backup. This ran fine on Loadliine, which doesn't talk to the console for updates/dlc/saves, but instead runs in its own contained world. My working theory is that there is some interference between already having code/content/meta with the update applied, and also having the update files installed normally.
I'm re-dumping, this time from disk alone (using Dumpling), will patch the disk dump with the Restoration patch, pack it, and see if it runs after WUPinstaller.

EDIT: After running NUSPacker, both folders are identical in size. I'll still try re-installing it, but I'm not optimistic.
EDIT2: It installed successfully, opens fine. Now testing to see if the DLC works.
EDIT3: My legitimate DLC (Millenium Collection) runs without issue.

Last edited by Nukatha,

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
This is interesting, I’ll be checking it out, I heard there was a Japan exclusive Hot Spring dlc event will it work with this if I was to download it using the Japanese server?

Larkas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know when the hotsprings scenes are supposed to be available in the JP version of the game? I know they aren't available even in the restored version of the NA game, but I'm testing some stuff.

Last edited by Larkas,

Erxkum

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is this likely to be ported or redone for the Switch port, or is this strictly Wii U only forever?
If it's the second, then is there a similar restoration mod for the Switch port out there?

From what I've heard assets are in different formats so there's much more work to be done if you're trying to uncensor the switch version, @zestiva managed to uncensor one costume and a few more assets, I don't know how they did it nor how much work is needed to replace the assets since both games are structured differently.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-session-wedding-dress-restore.557469/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    Gonna look into that when I get home
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gonna look into that when I get home