Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist to get western release

Tokyo-Ghoul-re-Call-to-Exist_2018_06-20-18_003.jpg_600.jpg

Next up on the list of studios announcing Japanese localizations is Bandai Namco, who will be bringing another anime-licensed game stateside. This time, the manga and anime series Tokyo Ghoul:re will be getting a video game, and it'll be officially releasing in English, as well. Titled Tokyo Ghoul:re CALL to EXIST, it's a third-person survival game, where you play as Ghouls and Investigators who try to defeat each other in team battles. The game will also offer an online mode, pitting groups of the two teams against each other with a competitive focus. At this point, only screenshots for the Japanese version have been shown, which has a release date of Winter 2018, while the western version is due for PlayStation 4 and PC with no release window given.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TOKYO GHOUL:RE CALL TO EXIST, MORE LIKE TOKYO GHOUL: RE CALL SOMEONE TO COME UP WITH BETTER NAMES FOR THESE JAPANESE GAMES

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TOKYO GHOUL:RE CALL TO EXIST, MORE LIKE TOKYO GHOUL: RE CALL SOMEONE TO COME UP WITH BETTER NAMES FOR THESE JAPANESE GAMES
I guess you've never read the manga or watched the anime. I'm pretty sure that there's hundreds of american titles with crappy names, but yeah... Be critical about a title that makes sense IF you knew more of either series.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the tiled floor and the obvious anime influence before reading the title. I got excited. I thought it was a Persona 3 remake.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess you've never read the manga or watched the anime. I'm pretty sure that there's hundreds of american titles with crappy names, but yeah... Be critical about a title that makes sense IF you knew more of either series.

Not sure if it really does make sense? (I guess with the later parts of the manga with Goat and the OEK)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs