Gaming Tokyo Doujitahatsu Terror Wo Chinatsuseyo

releasethedogs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just ready about this crazy Japanese game "Tokyo Doujitahatsu Terror Wo Chinatsuseyo" on ds fanboy (here)
has any one ever played this game?
Id love to try it out before the US release if i could find a rom for it, but it does not seem to be dumped.
frown.gif

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
I love this game because it reminds me of some of the arcade games I used to waste my money on when I was a kid. It's not perfect by any means, but I think it's a fun little game that worth wasting your time on.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An english version should be released sometime this year.

Edit:
QUOTE said:
This sordid tale of Tokyo's criminal set unfolds through the eyes of three different cops with unique play styles. Story branches lead to multiple endings that determine whether you'll get your shot to beat down the ultimate crime boss. That's right, boys and girls, multiple characters and endings.

This is arcade beat 'em up action at its finest. Hurl enemies into each other, chain together combos, execute special moves and throws, and then let loose on your foes with an arsenal of firearms, ranging from the small to the obscenely large. (Rocket launcher, anyone?) Your enemies don't just die; they flicker into nonexistence. That's right, they flicker! Let the cool rush of nostalgia sweep over you like a river of sweet, sweet gaming refreshment.

What do you do when thugs and hoodlums put peace and freedom in jeopardy? When the streets are overrun with the worst sort of scum? When the city's most feared villains seek to rise to power? YOU BEAT THEM DOWN

Tokyo Beat Down is set to be unleashed on March 10, 2009 with an MSRP of $29.99.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I...