8ehu93.jpg
http://andriasang.com/con09u/tokitowa_screens/

vlc2012-03-1318-07-06clk0n.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
This is...interesting... Is that a 2D sprite with 360 degrees of rotation and animation? Because that is INSANE!!!!! If its a model HOLY COW THAT LOOKS LIKE ANIME!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Screens are nice but I will wait to see it in action- I liked most of imageepoch's stuff on the DS (not tried anything else) and they have or at least work with some good people but not enough for me to get excited before seeing more.

Doubt it will be enough for to sort out a PS3 setup (I think there are still a couple of YLOD ones around here I have been too lazy to reball) but I will have to remember it when emulation or something like it rolls around.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Saw this a few weeks ago, and it would probably be one of the few reasons I would buy a PS3, cause it just looks incredible. This really hasn't been done before?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not bad :O

I'm starting to think that the PS3 and 360 have quite a bit more to offer with graphics (and why not controllers (Move/Kinect)) than we've seen so far. I'll possibly pick this up when it comes around :)

ps. 1000th post.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Saw this a few weeks ago, and it would probably be one of the few reasons I would buy a PS3, cause it just looks incredible. This really hasn't been done before?
Spirits have been used as 3D model replacement all the time. In early FPS every object was a spirit. Later games used them similar to Tokitowa but it never looked really impressive. And modern games use them for far distanced objects to save system resources.

Technomage5.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu