Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ATVEhVi.jpg

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story (PSP)

LsgGzKY.jpg
  • Japanese title: ときめきメモリアル Girl's Side Premium ~3rd Story~
  • Official site: (Link)
  • Platform: PSP® (PlayStation®Portable)
  • Release date: March 15, 2012
  • Rate: Cero B (Suitable for gamers ages 12 and up)
English Translation Project

Credits:
  • Translation: jjjewel
  • Spot translation: AmuletCross
  • Programming/Hacking: jjjewel
  • ASM hacking: thexyz, Mugi
  • Graphic editing: jjjewel
  • Editing: chocobikies, jjjewel, xMimii
  • Beta-testing: chocobikies, jinny-jin, xMimii
Progress:
  • Translation: 100%
  • Hacking: 100%
  • Graphic: 100%
Screenshots: (Under spoiler tag.)
CZ8iWM3.jpg

qbBcpgj.jpg

kXY1y6O.jpg

Mb9jkoC.jpg

anoyMiT.jpg

1bEvq8Y.jpg

TQ9bquh.jpg

cHXxhrV.jpg

s3PhC5i.jpg

zae1Y6U.jpg

Patch Download
  • Patch version 1.00 (Released June 20, 2015)
*Please do not ask for or post links to ISO or pre-patched ISO download.*
  • NDS Patch: In case anyone wants to try my patch for Nintendo DS, it's available now. The translation will be exactly the same as the PSP version.
    Download (NDS v.2.00)
    NDS Project site
**If you have any problem with the patch or the game play, please post in this thread.
And please include this information;

- What do you use to play the game? (Ex. PSP + firmware version, or emulator's name + version.)

- The problem and how often do you encounter the same problem. (Ex. Every time, randomly, etc.)
  • Clean ISO Info
Game code: ULJM-05976
MD5 hash: F05E1A48844EED15484A01C499640296
SHA-1 hash: A0E8F4CE2635063EB8167B78AE90A96E1BFD2800
(You can use programs such as MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility to check for hash value.)​

Quick FAQs
  • For most of the Approach questions, try checking the tutorial for the game. It's under Extra menu and then Tutorial.
  • If there is a specific scene you want to discuss, it might be save to put the scene details under a spoiler tag. (In case other people don't know about that event yet.) You can do it this way.
Code:
[spoiler]
Type the spoiler code above and below.
And the content will be hidden under spoiler tag.
[/spoiler]

Last edited by jjjewel,

rubenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thank you for this project, I have played the jap version and this game is good xD I hope more people can enjoy this game when your project is done ^-^

angelang118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm so excited for this patch. I think me along with many others have been waiting very long for a translated gs3, either on psp or on the ds.
Thanks so much for the hard work. I can't wait. :)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your hard work. Any chance for the DS version to be translated too?

Let's see how the PSP version's going first. It's my first English patch for a PSP game so I don't know how much problem we might encounter. And I have no clue about PSP modding and stuff, so I probably can't help much if the patch doesn't work. T_T

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
June 16, 2014
English Translation Patch version 0.90 Released

Please check the first post for download link.

Everything should be fully translated except some text in graphics that I don't plan to translate. (I called it version 0.90 because I don't know if there might be any mistakes in it but the game should be fully playable in English.)

(I know it's already June 17. :P I uploaded the patch and went to bed and didn't have time to post it here. ^_^)

Note: I don't know if the patch will work for everyone. And as I've said a few hundred times already, both Japanese and English are not my native languages. I can't guarantee perfect translations so please don't be disappointed to find mistakes in it. Feel free to point out the mistakes and I'll fix them in the next patch. :)

Reactions: Hargrun

Bootsykk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's see how the PSP version's going first. It's my first English patch for a PSP game so I don't know how much problem we might encounter. And I have no clue about PSP modding and stuff, so I probably can't help much if the patch doesn't work. T_T

I saw on your page that the DS version is also finished with hacking/translating/etc. Do you mean that you'll just post the DS patch at a later date, or that you're not planning on releasing one if the PSP patch works?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw on your page that the DS version is also finished with hacking/translating/etc. Do you mean that you'll just post the DS patch at a later date, or that you're not planning on releasing one if the PSP patch works?

I'll collect corrections and feedback from PSP version and apply to DS version before I release the DS patch. (Since both games use pretty much the same scripts.) But for now, I'll focus on PSP patch first since I don't know anything much about PSP and don't know what kind of problem people will encounter, etc.

So when I release version 1.00 of PSP patch, I should be able to release version 1.00 of DS patch, too.

(Sorry if my post sounds confusing. If you need explanation on any point just ask me. I'm doing beta-testing for 3 games at the same time now and I'm so blur. XD)

Bootsykk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll collect corrections and feedback from PSP version and apply to DS version before I release the DS patch. (Since both games use pretty much the same scripts.) But for now, I'll focus on PSP patch first since I don't know anything much about PSP and don't know what kind of problem people will encounter, etc.

So when I release version 1.00 of PSP patch, I should be able to release version 1.00 of DS patch, too.

(Sorry if my post sounds confusing. If you need explanation on any point just ask me. I'm doing beta-testing for 3 games at the same time now and I'm so blur. XD)

No, I understand what you mean now. Thanks for clarifying! I'm really excited about this, best of luck to you on the patch! :yay:

Amina-sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You are so reliable! ;A; thank you soooo much for the patch, I really appreciate all your work! I´m pretty sure this is going to be my favorite psp game.:bow::bow::yaypsp::bow::bow:

Xinque

Trophies
XP
Country
I made an account just to say thank you! You are an amazing team, and I wish I could hug each and every one of you.
Thank you so much for translating this so us non-Japanese can play!

(I also noticed that you translated all the katakana (?) sounds! I was hoping you would.)

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
wow! been waiting for the ds patch and this came out. Thank you very much :D

for those who already played this, is the annoying valentine chocolate mini game still here? Instructions in english in GS1 already gave me problems, more so when it wasn't translated in GS2 (and I'm stuck).

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those who already played this, is the annoying valentine chocolate mini game still here?
The Chocolate mini-game is much easier in GS3. But... currently the chocolate mini-game only works if you play on the real PSP. If you're using an emulator (either JPCSP or PPSSPP), you can't really see the chocolate.

Reactions: gbands

pokemonkickbutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Chocolate mini-game is much easier in GS3. But... currently the chocolate mini-game only works if you play on the real PSP. If you're using an emulator (either JPCSP or PPSSPP), you can't really see the chocolate.

Even with it messing up I was still able to get success, so if you follow the guide from the other translation team then you should be fine, though I had to improvise on my own because the recipes hey suggested didn't work. Wasn't sure if it was because I couldn't see or if I was jut doing something wrong but I got it in the end.It was a successful v day event.

mari

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hi :) I've been dying to play this game (and you guys are awesome), but I had an issue with the patch. When I downloaded the patch, it went fine and everything, but when I tried to extract it, a message popped up saying that there were no files to be extracted. The second time I tried to download it, my browser blocked the download saying it was a malware. I'm just wondering if anybody else had a similar problem or is it just me.

pokemonkickbutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure If I should ask this here but I don't know where to go for this, during the great approach mode where you are walking along the guide is anything supposed to happen when you get all the stars and the heart to 100? and are there any consequences like love mode in 2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead