Todd Howard confirms that Bethesda will not be showing Elder Scrolls VI or Starfield at E3 2019

vrg_vsc_062_bethesda_e3_header.0.0.jpg

Bethesda fans might have to temper their expectations for this year's E3, at least, if they were looking forward to seeing either The Elder Scrolls VI or Starfield. Considering that the reveal for The Elder Scrolls VI was moreso just letting fans know that it exists, and Starfield was only announced last summer, it might not be the biggest surprise to have both those titles be no-shows this year, but it could also mean that Bethesda's 2019 conference won't be be as packed as previous years, as development teams may be focused on these two games instead of new projects. Major titles like DOOM: Eternal and Wolfenstein: Youngblood will still have a large presence at E3 2019, where both of which are slated for release this year.

:arrow: Source

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lets just hope its not a heaping pile of garbage... I reallllly hope that they dont make this an elder scrolls online.. Just give me a single player elder scrolls or a COOP (2-4 player) elder scrolls that isnt a dirty online mmo
Ther not dumbarses they kno millions of gamers like to play solo

Woomy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
E3 is lame and always be, i don't get how people can wait all night for some early alpha games, i just wait and when it's over i go one google and just do stuff like " nintendo e3 " lol

I never bought any Bethespoop game, and won't start today anyway, can't wait to see the overhype about Elder Troll VI still, overhype and youtubers are what ruining game today

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
E3 is lame and always be, i don't get how people can wait all night for some early alpha games, i just wait and when it's over i go one google and just do stuff like " nintendo e3 " lol

I never bought any Bethespoop game, and won't start today anyway, can't wait to see the overhype about Elder Troll VI still, overhype and youtubers are what ruining game today
Yr comment is 1 day late

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
who gives a fuck what you do todd you and your shitty bug ridden infested POS company can go to hell. i want nothing to do with CRASHtesda ever again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night