nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
please please please.
i beg you to stop posting in threads where you say "this thread sux" and "you sux"

you think OP sux? and you're cool for pointing that out? while you say it sux but you keep posting in it?
someone post a topic>replies "this thread is shit">op relies> someone says "you're thread sux" again.">thread dies>make new thread
it's annoying really.. it just spawns more threads like that coz it gets replies.

although there were still bad members before, i don't think we repeat the same insult over and over again.
"but he really sux!" yeah yeah, i;ve already heard that a dozen times, go talk to the hand.

one member i'm particularly concerned about is suprgmr232. stop. i know you hate that person, but too much is too much.

not all thread sucks at the beginning. some of them needs time and some nice replies to be good.
there were some neosupamario threads before that some tempers deemed bad at first. but later on by reading that thread the replies entertained me.

but somehow some people may have gotten the wrong idea that saying "this thread sux" and "eof is now shit" or keep pinning down someone is fun.
at some point it must have been, but now it's boring.

though i won't say that doubledee is really that funny. some replies aren't funny either.

Reactions: 1 person

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for making this statement. Although Suprgamr probably won't listen. (not an insult; thats a fact)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
you know i don't watch those youtube vids.
tl;dr, I beg you don't cry.

It's hard to make witty replies to witless threads, hence the "this thread sucks" thing. While yeah, it's gotten boring, it always leads to insulting each other which kinda ends up being fun if you partake in it. But there are so many better threads that could be in the EoF, but people keep on filling it with stupid shit. It's like those "IS THE 3DS HAX0RD YET??" threads, they just get annoying.

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

It's hard to make witty replies to witless threads, hence the "this thread sucks" thing. While yeah, it's gotten boring, it always leads to insulting each other which kinda ends up being fun if you partake in it. But there are so many better threads that could be in the EoF, but people keep on filling it with stupid shit. It's like those "IS THE 3DS HAX0RD YET??" threads, they just get annoying.
*yawn* yeah yeah, got something new to say?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

*yawn* yeah yeah, got something new to say?
Yes.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*srs EoF post*

Every thread in the EoF sucks. He's pointing out the obvious. Considering the EoF sucks, he's doing exactly what he should be in the EoF.

Thank you for making this statement. Although Suprgamr probably won't listen. (not an insult; thats a fact)

All of your threads suck.

I agree, I did nothing wrong. People hate on me for no apparent reason.

It takes me 10 seconds to find your posts. I keep thinking "why the hell is this post blank?"
Who the fuck centers their posts JESUS CHRIST is it annoying. Bolding it is just adding insult to injury. Just make your text a funny colour or something that's less of a pain in the ass to read.
I really just had to say that somewhere.

DoubleeDee

Trophies
XP
Country
*srs EoF post*

Every thread in the EoF sucks. He's pointing out the obvious. Considering the EoF sucks, he's doing exactly what he should be in the EoF.

All of your threads suck.

I agree, I did nothing wrong. People hate on me for no apparent reason.

It takes me 10 seconds to find your posts. I keep thinking "why the hell is this post blank?"
Who the fuck centers their posts JESUS CHRIST is it annoying. Bolding it is just adding insult to injury. Just make your text a funny colour or something that's less of a pain in the ass to read.
I really just had to say that somewhere.
I dont see the big problem about centering a post, as long as its readable then its alright. Its almost as if people are just finding the most ridiculous reason to hate on me.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont see the big problem about centering a post, as long as its readable then its alright. Its almost as if people are just finding the most ridiculous reason to hate on me.
As long as it's readable it's ok? WeLLL I'lll JUSt TAlk LIke THIS FrOM NoW On.
WELL I CAN STILL READ IT SO WHATEVES SUPAGAMES
TALKING IN BIG IS DA NEW BOMB YO, ;O;

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
*srs EoF post*

this is the only time i ever got annoyed in eof.
if he thinks eof sux, stay out of it or contribute something.

seriously? 7 out of 10 eof posts are "eof sux" "you sux" "this thread sux"

also, eof is where all spam go. you should know better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8