Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Like the topic title says, I've blocked off the events that happened to me today from my mind, to act normal for the rest of the day, but it's coming back to haunt me again. I think I'm unusually calm for what happened to me so far, most of my friends expected me to be in hospital.

Please excuse me if this doesn't make sense, I don't make sense to myself yet so far.

What happened at the beginning of the day was when I was going back home from school with a friend of mine. (about 11 AM, we leave early today) Two young-looking business men, suit and briefcase and all, were crossing a crossroad, and then the bad things happened. A drunk driver didnt notice them until too late, he bumped into them, they didn't die or anything, but they were knocked unconscious. Then a 14-year old kid driving the wrong way of the road going way too fast doesn't notice anything until he drives ON those people and crashes into the first car.
And to top it off, an elderly woman crashes from the third side into both of them. Blood splatter and guts are all over the place, including me and my friend, who were dangerously close to the accident.

My friend started screaming immediately, I was still in utter surprise of what just happened in front of me. I started screaming like a wussy a bit after my friend did. She was on the ground, crying. I was frozen in my place.

The sad thing about all of this is wasn't the worst part of my day.

Later on, about 4 PM, the rest of my family (my mom and sisters and brother) were going out to see some friends, I was still too shocked and tired to go, so I stayed home to sleep. After about an hour, I hear the dour of my house downstairs opening. At first I thought it was an illusion or something. The bedrooms in my house in the upper floor have this very small window from which you can look at the main hall downstairs. So I take a peek, and then I start crying silently. It was a man with a large build, with a huge knife which I can only assume was trying to rob the house. He probably thought no one was home when he saw my family leaving.

At first, I race to my bed again so that he will think I'm asleep if he ever enters this room, but then I notice that won't work with the way I'm furiously shaking. Words cannot express the amount of fear I felt at that moment. I tried to think of any solution, how to escape, anything. But then, I got only one idea. He was still checking the rooms downstairs, so I tiptoed to the kitchen beside my room, got 4 of the biggest knives I could get, and a chair. When he has coming upstairs, he stopped midway and noticed somebody was hiding behind the wall.

I panicked when he did notice me, so I stood in front of the stairs above him, there was some distance between us, and threw the chair as strong as I could at him, and then I followed with the knives I had. He fell the whole stairs to the bottom, I stood behind the wall again, taking a peek to see if he's still moving. He wasn't, I ran to my room. locked the door, tried to remember what was the number for the police ( it took me 30 minutes), I had to shout to the cops like 5 times, they couldn't hear me from the way I was crying then. I stayed in my room till I heard the door break, I took a look and saw a few cops enter.

They confirmed he wasn't dead, called for an ambulance to take me and him, as they saw I couldn't really talk in my situation.

I have never in my life had such a scary traumatizing experience, and this is the first time I could tell the whole story, by typing it. Whenever I try saying it, I always start crying and I break down.

And sorry about this, I just feel better when I can write or talk about something like this, it calms me down a bit.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW.You're the most unlucky person ever.I'm glad that you're safe and all though.Well now the next step would be to buy a gun in case there's another robber that wants to rob your house.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

unsure.gif

I think you should go to some Psychiatrist.

wynsezhello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am sorry to hear that you went through all that in just one day.

i experienced something similar to the break-in. even met the burglar in the eye in the balcony. i was stabbed, but good thing there were bystanders just outside already calling for help. didn't bother going to the hospital, it was a mild scratch, and my mom might've died worrying. good thing you're not hurt.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get some rest brother, give your mind and body time to process the events. You'll come through all this stronger.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't you have just called the police in the first place?
unsure.gif
And sorry about your experience...

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what kind of robber gets beaten by a 15 year old ridicolus. drinking at 11 am even more . 14 year old kids driving wtf im am sorry that this happened i cant phrase thing as well on a psp. when ever i stay home alone i stay with whoever is leaving and after they leave i make sure all the doors are locked and windows are secure and cary a cellphone around with (better than regual phones since they cant be disconected by phone jack)

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cupajoe said:
You are one rad kid. That's pretty brave that you straight up fought a dude with a knife. You're my hero.
wub.gif
He's gonna get pussy for that!

The only similar experiance I had is when some guy died because he got crushed by a car, I was like 20 ft away.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Ichigosj said:
what kind of robber gets beaten by a 15 year old ridicolus. drinking at 11 am even more . 14 year old kids driving wtf im am sorry that this happened i cant phrase thing as well on a psp. when ever i stay home alone i stay with whoever is leaving and after they leave i make sure all the doors are locked and windows are secure and cary a cellphone around with (better than regual phones since they cant be disconected by phone jack)

He lives in egypt.

Anyways sorry to hear what happened. I hope you can get through this okay. I know I woudn't.

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Thanks guys, I'm going to sleep now, you don't need to tell me that Prophet..

anandjones, I'm 15.

Ichigosj, I'm not quite sure what you mean. I didn't beat up anyone, there's no way in hell I could beat up a guy with that kind of build and with such a weapon he had. I threw a chair and 4 knives at him. and the stuff some people here drink in Egypt is a bit weird, and there have been a lot of accidents in broad daylight because of drinking here.

Anyway, thanks again Linkiboy, da_head, xcalibur, and everyone else.
I'm heading to get some needed rest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite +1