So, I technically have 2 $99 black n3DS units. Initially, my plan was to get just one, but ended up getting two because of the first order being held till Dec 2nd, and found another store afterwards having 1-hr pick-up (which really was next day by that time). So now I'm stuck with a decision to make. Thought about just cancelling my other order and keeping the unit I have now, or even selling my other order for a little more (this is scalping, sorry). However, having used a 3DS XL for so long, the drop in unit size and screen size is kind of a put-off. It's not like that for everyone, but I'm a guy with big hands who made the jump to XL from o3DS in the first place because of the OG 3DS cramping my hands. The n3DS is a bit bigger in size and screens from an OG 3DS, of course, but I'm afraid it may still cramp my hands a little. So, with this, I actually considered selling both n3DS units for a little more, and putting that money towards an n3DS XL. Not looked upon highly because everyone hates a scalper, but it was not my intention in the first place. It just happens that I'm in a position where I could do this. Whatever happens though, I plan to softmod what I have in the end. My o3DS XL is softmodded with A9HL + Luma (11.2), and I'd need to transfer all my purchases to the newer unit. If I were to get an n3DS XL, then it would likely have 10.7 vs 11.0+ of these n3DS units, making things a bit easier. So my options... 1) Keep n3DS and cancel other order (easiest) 2) Keep n3DS and sell other order (harder) 3) Sell both and then buy an n3DS XL (hardest) There are a few things going for the n3DS units that encourage me to keep one. - Swappable face plates (I like them) - Smaller, means it can actually fit in a pocket (but could still cramp my hands) - May not be true, but the audio from smaller units is louder, whether by speakers, or overall. I'm just not really sure right now.