rofl2.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Westside I thought special/covert forces used such weapons and given the prevailing "they only see me once" attitude.....

Alas I have no fun photos to share so some hot linking from a hasty trip to image search:
mg07.jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
@Westside I thought special/covert forces used such weapons and given the prevailing "they only see me once" attitude.....
Given the enormous potential for psychological warfare such a weapon would have, I'm surprised it isn't standard issue already. I imagine that being defeated by a group of people carrying Hello Kitty AK-47s and wearing Hello Kitty helmets would be a huge blow to the enemies' morale
laugh.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Given the enormous potential for psychological warfare such a weapon would have, I'm surprised it isn't standard issue already. I imagine that being defeated by a group of people carrying Hello Kitty AK-47s and wearing Hello Kitty helmets would be a huge blow to the enemies' morale
laugh.gif
AK-47 is a horribly old weapon, no North American soldier is willing to use it. However, if you add a bit of a hello kitty...

If we use these AKs, our soldiers and the enemies would go insane, and they would have butt sex, and end the war. YAY!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.