• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

To ensure that humanity can have a sustainable future,

Deleted member 608654

A scarlet letter
OP
Trophies
XP
I advocate for a global one child policy and a global social credit system. The former so that more resources and a better standard of living can be applied to each child as well as reducing the population strain on the earth. The latter in order to make people think twice before doing anything stupid in public.

Dinomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I advocate for a global one child policy and a global social credit system.
I hear this place will let you experience both of those policies first hand!
lf~(1).jpg

Make sure to let us know how you go!

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I advocate for a global one child policy and a global social credit system. The former so that more resources and a better standard of living can be applied to each child as well as reducing the population strain on the earth. The latter in order to make people think twice before doing anything stupid in public.

yes i believe that is the democrat plan

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The problem was never overpopulation and social credit systems are far too authoritarian for my tastes. The problem is a small number of corporations being responsible for the vast majority of CO2 emissions. The solution is eating the rich and redistributing their resources, partly toward a much better-funded EPA with stricter enforcement.

Reactions: Desconocido90

Deleted member 608654

A scarlet letter
OP
Trophies
XP
The problem was never overpopulation and social credit systems are far too authoritarian for my tastes. The problem is a small number of corporations being responsible for the vast majority of CO2 emissions. The solution is eating the rich and redistributing their resources, partly toward a much better-funded EPA with stricter enforcement.
Another problem is that corporations are exploiting poor countries for their resources and instigating totalitarian governments to prevent them from enlightening themselves and challenging the status quo. Other governments such as the US have made it hard for refugees to find homes when their land is being consumed by a crisis caused by foreign intervention. We keep the oppressed oppressed so they can subsidize our cheap lifestyle. In order to combat this. I believe that autonation is the answer to labor so that working families can have more time to pursue what they want to be and move up the mobility ladder. To this end I want a global schengen zone to be implemented. With this decade popularizing remote work. I believe that everyone has the right to move and stay at a place they feel most comfortable at. This could lead to greater intercommunication between different people and facilitate a fairer distribution of resources.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
We could just discourage people from having a fuck ton of kids and teach proper sex education. We could also make birth control and other contraceptives free and easily accessible. An authoritarian style of population control is the worst means of dealing with the growing population. It didn't work for West Taiwan and it won't work for the rest of the world.

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we should just kill anyone who commits a crime without a trial like in judge dredd, that'd be so cool, where he says i am the law and shoots the bad guys

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
we should just kill anyone who commits a crime without a trial like in judge dredd, that'd be so cool, where he says i am the law and shoots the bad guys
I feel like that just kind of misses the point of the movie, ngl

Deleted member 608654

A scarlet letter
OP
Trophies
XP
We could just discourage people from having a fuck ton of kids and teach proper sex education. We could also make birth control and other contraceptives free and easily accessible. An authoritarian style of population control is the worst means of dealing with the growing population. It didn't work for West Taiwan and it won't work for the rest of the world.
It worked for china.

Deleted member 608654

A scarlet letter
OP
Trophies
XP
Generally there should be a trial to confirm the crime. Then we can either execute the felon to send a message or exile them into a remote island depending on the severity of the crime.

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Generally there should be a trial to confirm the crime. Then we can either execute the felon to send a message or exile them into a remote island depending on the severity of the crime.
but then who would say i am the law and shoot them on the spot?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1