To celebrate the release of Team Fortress 2...

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, all this talk about TF2 is making me want to buy it. But considering that I was THIS close to buying Bioshock because of all the hype, which then faded into almost forgotten the second Halo 3 came out, is it worth paying for the Orange Box for?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
OMG dam you people that have a video card to play this game dam you!!! I WAS SO HYPED ABOUT PLAYING THIS THEN REALIZE MY 1998 COMPUTER COULDN'T HANDLE IT!!!! I GOT THE BETA AND EVERYTHING UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (yes i did check out the stats of the game before but i thought begging to god [in which i dont believe in....] would help me run the game)

well while you lucky dogs are playing this wonderful game i will be crying in my corner with my "no fortress 0" boooooooooooo

Dude. Get a new damn computer.

You're livin' in the stone age here!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Your photoshop skillz are about as good as mine linkiboy!
laugh.gif

That's not saying very much

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn, all this talk about TF2 is making me want to buy it. But considering that I was THIS close to buying Bioshock because of all the hype, which then faded into almost forgotten the second Halo 3 came out, is it worth paying for the Orange Box for?
I got the Orange Box just for Portal. It is a freaking amazing game. Even if it's really short.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, or I wouldn't get it for my birthday. (Actually spending money on video games is the end of the world for me
tongue.gif
)

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My nose is different and I'm not really smiling but that's pretty much it.

All the Mii hairstyles have shorter hair than me x.x so I have to settle for the one you have.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaah. I really want to play Team Fortress 2, but I'm not particularly interested in the other games coming with it (despite knowing how damn good they are). I lol'd Linkiboy.
laugh.gif

A lot of people's Miis seem to look like mine... Everyone must just look really similar or something...Â
laugh.gif

Oh, btw Linkiboy:Â
wub.gif
Â
rofl2.gif
Â
grog.gif
Only the hair for me.
smile.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shoop in the name of love.

Oh, and, the monkey's back.
wink.gif

Edit: But [M] isn't, try calling me back in 3 years when college is over.
nyanya.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Oct 10 2007, 09:58 PM)]Shoop in the name of love.

Oh, and, the monkey's back.
wink.gif

Edit: But [M] isn't, try calling me back in 3 years when college is over.
nyanya.gif
Well the medic looks completely out of his mind in the original picture, which is why I took your Link ava

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Bioshock is an awesome game and I enjoyed it much. The hype has just died down because there's not much replay after you've finished it.

Get the orange box
biggrin.gif
especcialy if you haven't played half life 2 and episode 1. 5 awesome games for a great price

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse