To buy or not to buy?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 811
  • Replies 5

Should I buy the 2 in 1 combined light gun?

• Let's wait for Wii Motion+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just buy it

• Up to you

• I don't give a damn

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
I am having a problem. Decision problem, the problem which I suck at finding a solution. To cut to the chase, a new game store just opened in a mall near my house. I went there, and I saw this special light gun, named 2 in 1 Combined Light gun for the Wii. Priced comfortably (RM45-RM50) and has two units (I won't buy just one, don't want to be my friend who plays his Wii multiplayer, but only keeps the privilege of accessories to himself and himself only).

The total would be RM 90-100. Me and my brother wants to buy it using shared money, but then, we let ourselves to think about it first.

Few days later, stumbled upon my mind was Wii Motion+. I had a dialogue with my brother:

Me: Come to think of it, isn't Wii Motion+ coming?
Brother: Yea, so?
Me: You forgotten, yes?
Brother: About what?
Me: You totally did.
Brother: WHAT?
Me: Nutt en (Nothing)

I abandoned the dialogue like whatever. But on a serious note, while Wii Motion+ is coming, and I'm sure to buy it, should I just leave the light gun alone? Hence the fact that surely in the future (Please tell me I'm wrong!!
tongue.gif
), a light gun will come out with Wii Motion Plus as a need. If so, it would render the Combined Light Gun totally useless as Wii Remote won't fit in with the Motion Plus connected to it.

To buy, or not to buy?

EDIT: Forgot to add that I have money for both

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you can get money before Wii Motion comes out then, I'd get both, but if you only have an option for 1... then, I'd get the Wii motion

D

Deleted User

OP
Ah yes, sorry, forgot to add I have money for both.

But if I would just get both, it would be useless because future light gun games might need Wii Motion+, and with it connected, it won't fit in to the light gun. So, yeah, don't wanna waste money

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back