Hacking To avoid being banned, don't install Pinball FX 3

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And yeah, before anyone comes around and goes "But i installed lots of NSP files, went online and I am still not banned": That's annecdotal. Just because you haven't been banned (yet) doesn't mean you haven't been detected or flagged by Nintendo.

But I've been doing it for 3+ months. Unless, by "online" you mean an active connection during gameplay. I launched a game (or two?) with an active connection but I turned on airplane mode immediately after launching. I believe I have done everything that supposedly flags you except for going online with a game and making a custom profile pic with a linked account. I know I will get banned. But I can't believe I'm not yet. After I used NXShop to download (and later redownload using Horizon) around a dozen NSPs I thought I would be banned swiftly. That was close to 3 months ago. Nintendo kinda sucks at this. Pretty much the same story with my friend's console. For now, as long as you don't launch a game while connected, you might be good.

Nincompoopdo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"being banned makes no difference at all to me, that's why I posted about it, and continue talking about it. Because it doesn't matter..."

Just stop OP.

You are those type of people who can't read things properly. I post this so people who wants to avoid being banned will take precaution when installing this game. Personally I don't care which is why I am so reckless.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But I've been doing it for 3+ months. Unless, by "online" you mean an active connection during gameplay. I launched a game (or two?) with an active connection but I turned on airplane mode immediately after launching. I believe I have done everything that supposedly flags you except for going online with a game and making a custom profile pic with a linked account. I know I will get banned. But I can't believe I'm not yet. After I used NXShop to download (and later redownload using Horizon) around a dozen NSPs I thought I would be banned swiftly. That was close to 3 months ago. Nintendo kinda sucks at this. Pretty much the same story with my friend's console. For now, as long as you don't launch a game while connected, you might be good.

I am the same as you, wasn't banned all this time until I deleted and reinstalled that Pinball game then went online to let it update. It all happened in a few minutes, went back to the eShop - got a banned message.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been doing it for months as well, installing dozens of nsp files (including pinball fx3 and its dlc), going online occasionally to check the eshop and yes, I am not banned either. But that still doesn't mean we aren't flagged already. It's anecdotal and funnily, my anecdote directly contradicts ops anecdote.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

Fer_Elizalde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, maybe it's a ban wave, and obviously the only way to not get banned is to not hack anything. It's tempting but I refrain to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back