To anyone with a passion for music

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by R4Liam, Oct 19, 2012.

1. R4Liam
    OP

R4Liam Artsy Dude

Jul 7, 2009
    UK
    Okay so I have had a pretty eventful summer a lot has happened some good =) , some bad =(. I have had a lot of spare time on my hands and have really got into making music, I'd say I have a passion for it. The thing is I can't really sing and can only play piano. I can come up with a good chord sequence with a click of the fingers and the melody comes soon after.

Nobody I know really has much of a drive for music though and I would love to know more people with musical talent that could make music with me. If I knew someone who could sing we could make such an awesome team making music right now I'm a one man band with little music producing skills :/

If anyone is interested in making music with me then pm me or message straight here. I live in Birmingham UK and would love to meet up with anyone who is interested if not we could do it over the internet I suppose.

Thank you for your time I look forward to any replies =)

Here is my soundcloud with some of my songs but they were rushed being a one man job and all

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice