DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
When the game first released, there were many issues with the game such as load times, performance issues, etc, but when reading up on a sales thread for the game on Reddit, someone mentioned that they are no longer experiencing the issues of long load times. Before they'd get bored sitting at the loading screens, but now have barely enough time to grab the heart flask before it cuts to the gameplay. Dunno how a firmware patch could do that, but hey, if it works, then it works.

Could someone with 4.0.0 and Rayman Legends (digital or physical) see if there's any actual difference to the game now compared to before 4.0.0, including with long play sessions (as it's thought there are memory leaks)?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can confirm that I am playing this on my Xbox One and the load times are barely enough to grab a heart flask.

EDIT: And my console is updated to 4.0.0.

Go to sleep.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

shinyrocara98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ich will Check Out this tomorrow, and then i will Tell U. Pretty shure the load times are better because load times of "mostly" all Games where shorter, than before, Look at Lego City Undercover or Lego Worlds they had terrible load times, and now after The Update, they are long, but 50% shorter than before.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1053 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over