to all the people who doubted a new downgrade

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, best advice would have been "there will easily be a new payload (according to k3rizz3k) eventually, try waiting, or you can hard mod which is easy for a novice solderer"

and yes, there wont 'always' be a hack (although 99% of the time there is for every console thats been hacked) and not updating would obviously be your best bet, but sometimes people dont have control over that. maybe their kid updates it, maybe their friend does it, maybe they do it on accident.

patience is key.

i remember i never thought ps3 would be hacked after 3.55 but then 2 new solder-less hacks came out and made me a buttload of money modding it for people.

I've so wanted to get my PS3 done, but I can't really find the chips anymore, and I can't find someone with decent enough experience putting them in, because apparently my slim requires a bit of soldering.

Goombah111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've so wanted to get my PS3 done, but I can't really find the chips anymore, and I can't find someone with decent enough experience putting them in, because apparently my slim requires a bit of soldering.
nah, no soldering with the E3 Flasher. its 50$ but it works. some ps3's cant be hacked (i think) like the super slim, but (i think :P) all of the normal slims can be flashed.

i offer a service, PM me if you wanna deal with long distance modding.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@Goombah111

It was a possitive touch from the no group.

You actually did something on your own that learned you stuff, you hardmodded your console!
So thanks to all those no people you have an almost future brickproof 3DS because you hardmodded it, cause you coudn't wait.

So i would say to you
Bring out a BIG "Thank You" to all those people who motivated you (All the naysayers like you put it) to hardmod your console, so you are safe for the future bricks you may or may not come across!!

Thanks to yourself for doing the hardmod yourself, you should not be pissed, you should be gratefull for everything!!!

Just my thinking :P

Last edited by DjoeN,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't understand the point of this post... Basically you're mad people didn't expect another exploit straight after one was patched? And on top of that, you already had a solution to downgrade... I really don't understand why you were mad, nor why you decided to make a post about it o.o

Goombah111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really understand the point of this thread. It seems like you just made this to bitch about how you weren't patient enough to wait so you hard-modded your 3DS, and now you're regretting it and blaming other people for your own decision. Amusing.

im not blaming them, im fine with having hardmodded and if i broke it i wouldnt say its their fault. but i wouldnt have done it without their quote unquote "advice"

they acted so sure of themselves, so i trusted them.

people need to know what they are talking about before they give advice.

i give props to the people who said "probably wont be a new hack for a long time" at least they have some sort of hesitance.

really, it should have went like this "no, no hack out now, no telling when there will be" apparently k3rizz3k knew there would be a new hack, so "just needs an updated payload" would have also worked, sounds easy enough.

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand the point of this post... Basically you're mad people didn't expect another exploit straight after one was patched? And on top of that, you already had a solution to downgrade... I really don't understand why you were mad, nor why you decided to make a post about it o.o

At first I thought the same thing, but as I talked to him a little bit, I think it is more about learning patience if you don't have other ways to get where you want to be. At least that's my take on it.

Reactions: Goombah111

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse