Hacking TN-V/Ark which one is closer to procfw.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As it says on the tin, which cfw iscloser to procfw stock? Because procfw now supports and hs supported for awhile zso compression which sacrifices a tiny bit of compression for load times that are nearly the same as uncompressed.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As it says on the tin, which cfw iscloser to procfw stock? Because procfw now supports and hs supported for awhile zso compression which sacrifices a tiny bit of compression for load times that are nearly the same as uncompressed.
TN-V actually installs and loads a psp cfw, complete with XMB menu. Ark is a file loader that you can install custom menus on top of.

No idea if either supports zso.

D

Deleted User

TN-V actually installs and loads a psp cfw, complete with XMB menu. Ark is a file loader that you can install custom menus on top of.

No idea if either supports zso.
Yeah, TN-V basically is the better option because, as well as CEF, you can also load VSH plugins (Such as CWCheat for cheat support.)

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A quick google search suggest that PRO CFW is the only one that currently supports lz4 compressed .iso files (.zso), and from what I understand the PRO team is who initially released ARK, so if you are 100% set on using .zso files then I would try ARK.

But @Voxel Studios is right, TN-V is the better eCFW because xmb and vsh and plugins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.