TMNT Turtles in Time: Re-shelled XBLA/PSN preview

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by imz, Jul 16, 2009.

1. imz
    OP

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
  2. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    Oh nice, I used to love Turtles in Time on the SNES when I was a kid.

3. TheWingless

TheWingless Wafuu~

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    One of my favorite games on the SNES... Except more like the arcade with 4 players! Yay! Too bad we still don't have an HDD and the internal memory is so tiny.

4. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Damn that looks so much better in motion. Shame they cant put it on the PC too.

They were suppose to be mulling over a Wii version, such a shame that they can't even pack it with that Wii fighter they have coming.

Perhaps a package of this with the first arcade game and Hyperstone Heist at a budget price.

5. Anakir

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    Hm. Why not the wii as well? It seems like a good co-op party game, which the wii should be.

6. Phantomdj

Phantomdj Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2005
    France
    Why not Wii ? because Nintendo Wiiware policy is a shame, and I'm pretty sure this game is over the 40mo allowed...

7. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    Cause it's probably at least 256MB if not more, players would be annoyed by the fact that they would have almost no hard drive space left for storing this game, hell it is probably 512MB at least and we all know that the Wii doesn't download directly to a memory card even though that should be an option to be honest.