TLOZ SS For Wii playble gamecube control. I dont know how, I want try it

Heroofpan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
good night, friends,... I'm inexperienced in everything related to modding and terms and things like that. I have no knowledge. but that doesn't stop me from wanting to try and learn and achieve it... I just passed it. but for a long time and even more so with the release of its hd version for switch. I have longed to have in my hands and enjoy a 100% functional rom of the legend of zelda skyward sword for wii. playable with a standard analog controller, specifically the gamecube controller, maybe not exactly the same as the switch button controls. but a bit in the style of them adapted for the gamecube controller and that are 100% functional. I know it is a difficult task. and I am low income. but still. With your help and advice, I ask you to explain me a little and tell me what things I should have and how I can start. Let's see if I have the possibility, learning about the subject and making an effort, to map, adapt, restore... or create the commands for the ss wii controls for the gamecube. I can't buy suitable equipment or tools. so I hope and can defend myself with what little I have, humbly. I ask for advice on this friends. from the most basic level possible. please. maybe I'm able to do it HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Reactions: prince_h

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too