TLOZ: Echoes of Wisdom has leaked online

23r9328j.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom has officially leaked online ahead of its 26th September street date.

TLOZ: Echoes of Wisdom marks the first time that a mainline Zelda game has a playable Princess Zelda as the main character. In Echoes of Wisdom you will use the magical Tri Rod to create "echoes" of objects and enemies which can assist you in traversal as you attempt to save Link. The game features dungeons, parallel realms, and a visual style akin to the Link's Awakening 2019 remake.

While discussing this game's release, we kindly ask that you take due notice of the following...

GBAtemp Zero Piracy Tolerance Please remember that sharing copyrighted content or links to where it can be found even through PMs is against the GBAtemp ToS and your posts and accounts can/will be immediately terminated without warning if you do not follow our Terms and Rules

Will you be playing Echoes of Wisdom? Let us know your thoughts on the game in the thread below.

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I already have it so sue me Nintendo... Gameplay updates coming soon 🤣🤣🤣

SuYu v0.0.3 is still alive as well and all the images were screenshot from the emulator. You start the game playing as Link making your way to Gannon in order to save Zelda. After an easy boss fight against Gannon, he stabs his (trident) staff into the ground followed by him imploding, but the remaining remnants of his dark magic causes a rift between the Dark World and the Light World you're currently in which results in a void (essentially a tear) appearing that merges both worlds, and immediately the void tears even more into the Light World and the unsuspecting Link gets sucked in as the void expands further. Link shoots an arrow, causing a crack in the Light Crystal Zelda's trapped in and it gives her the opportunity to break herself free from the crystal after you constantly bash on the glass. Link's fairy sidekick leads Zelda to his swordsman's cloak he left behind for her to acquire, but the tearing of the void immediately accelerates, causing the fairy to becomesa guiding force for Zelda, and leads Zelda's path to escape the dungeon that she was held captive in to avoid getting swallowed by the void. Once she escapes the dungeon, the void stops tearing at the accelerated pace it once was only momentarily and after Zelda walks into view of Hyrule Castle, the title screen appears. The end of my brief playthrough...

pVh5Xgu.png

Hwprk5g.png

OCwADrc.png

enVnRjN.png

xZq96LS.png

L3MI9jS.png

LkWn7Sy.png

yiTJn7A.png

hhteD0C.png

Onf00b0.png

IaDmAqx.png

7iEzNEa.png

7sJ4CLl.png

Xp57RaA.png

1dUNdJV.png

18dfIUb.png

alM9hzR.png

oVZVGpd.png

vwClWVO.png

b7J0oh8.png

XVruQSW.png

vNAoKsM.png

6JfhEYY.png

uAEwgf1.png

yej2yzE.png

Y6BthhM.png
yPHGXax.png

XFhTkvs.png

zoLYqxA.png

XuayDSg.png

GqyYDc8.png

I783wHZ.png

qF9sFSn.png

emjUQWA.png

JlIzn40.png

SyLDsTR.png
Post automatically merged:

Runs smooth on Yuzu 😜😜😜
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tloz-echoes-of-wisdom-has-leaked-online.661096/post-10500396

for anyone that is playing. are you getting nca signatures invalid? anyone know if it's bad to play the game with 2 of the 4 NCS checks being invalid. Will it break my switch ?

Not sure how people are playing or I guess they are playing with these invalid signatures
If your switch isn't even modded then how are you gonna play it before its official release date?

Last edited by urbanman2004,
  • Love
Reactions: console

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to offset this nonsense with some actual sanity because i've actually played it. It's a very good game, well worth playing.
Agreed... I said it was woke at first, now I change my mind 🤣🤣🤣

I’m still on FW 17 point something, and it runs fine.
Oh ok... I was on the latest FW 18.1.0 when I played it. I presume you was using SuYu (or YuZu)?

Yeah boi, time for some piracy!
The progressives chimed in and said the politically correct way is to say that you're "sailing the seven seas." You're welcome, lol 😂

Last edited by urbanman2004,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still would wait instead of having to Pirate it. Or you can just look yp the gameplay that's shown on the internet? Sure there's no fun in doing that, but still my point won't change. Not saying that yours is invalid, its just morally wrong imo.

It's morally right to pirate games thay aren't selling though.
Whats morraly wrong is charging customers for a new console to mainly port and recycle the same shit.

This is just links awakening recycled and to lure the sheep in, make zelda the playable character.

Whats morraly wrong is sending judges and corrupt courts to shut people down over IP infringements just because its a similar idea.

Not like nintendo havent copied off shit others had already done.

Whats morraly wrong is how nintendo intentionally make zero attempt to ensure its own titles are better protected from being pirated before street date.

Even its console regardless of security updates and so called system stability provides no means to do what they claim.

They make no attempt to improve shit games performance while the very community they strive to shut down, are doing.

So ask yourself, why talk about morals, while your defending the very company that has no morals at all.

All they do is rehash old shit over and over.

Just wait for its next console, as it'll be yet again an inferior system, but will finally catch up to be similar to the ps4, to which the SWITCH was already a +1 gen console above it.

And you find it moral to be given a so called new console when all you will get is the same old recycled nintendo crap and all the third party games from over the past 10+ years......

Whats the odds BOTW and TOTK get recycled again, a so called definitive or remaster offering all the improvements the community did first.

And to top it off, you get this without having to waste money on nintendos shit hardware.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Agreed... I said it was woke at first, now I change my mind 🤣🤣🤣

Oh ok... I was on the latest FW 18.1.0 when I played it. I presume you was using SuYu (or YuZu)?

The progressives chimed in and said the politically correct way is to say that you're "sailing the seven seas." You're welcome, lol 😂
No, just an unpatched Switch.

WhoIAm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In addition to the messy quitting, the game also seems to cause problems switching between handheld/docked modes. It doesn't switch seamlessly for me until I restart the game, and reverseNX just doesn't work. Very strange.

Also, use sys-clk to crank the CPU as high as possible, it (mostly) takes care of the rampant 30fps drops.

the_otsutsuki

Technical Advice Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In addition to the messy quitting, the game also seems to cause problems switching between handheld/docked modes. It doesn't switch seamlessly for me until I restart the game, and reverseNX just doesn't work. Very strange.
does it not resume when you take it off the dock ? i'll have to check this on my version i have downloaded

WhoIAm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it not resume when you take it off the dock ? i'll have to check this on my version i have downloaded
It resumes, but it stays stuck in the previous performance profile. E.g. if I start the game docked, then take the switch out to play handheld, the game stays stuck in docked mode and performance is horrible. Or, if I start the game in handheld mode and then dock it, the game stays at the lower handheld resolution.

The error upon quitting is strange, but so far doesn't seem to have adverse effects (doesn't affect relaunching the game). Fingers crossed there isn't anything nasty at play

Also, i'm curious what temps people are getting with this game (especially with overclock). I'm at 1785/758/1600 and my SOC is apparently 55.1ºC, which seems... low? I'm wondering if it's reporting right? I re-pasted my switch 6 years ago, there's no way that's still so effective? :huh:

Reactions: the_otsutsuki

the_otsutsuki

Technical Advice Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It resumes, but it stays stuck in the previous performance profile. E.g. if I start the game docked, then take the switch out to play handheld, the game stays stuck in docked mode and performance is horrible. Or, if I start the game in handheld mode and then dock it, the game stays at the lower handheld resolution.

The error upon quitting is strange, but so far doesn't seem to have adverse effects (doesn't affect relaunching the game). Fingers crossed there isn't anything nasty at play
got ya, i've just been playing the standard mode on handheld and on dock. no overclocking at play on my end, but SAME..im hoping the crash close isnt something sneaky nintendo is doing for this leak copy

Last edited by the_otsutsuki,

NotUsingAnAltAccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I just got it because it comes straight from Nintendo, so that's a right thing to do. Will never play it tho :yayswitch: I got tons of other games (that I bought btw) for Switch that I finally need to get into.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    babycomingsh @ babycomingsh: 最好换一个新的SD卡