TLOZ: Echoes of Wisdom has leaked online

23r9328j.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom has officially leaked online ahead of its 26th September street date.

TLOZ: Echoes of Wisdom marks the first time that a mainline Zelda game has a playable Princess Zelda as the main character. In Echoes of Wisdom you will use the magical Tri Rod to create "echoes" of objects and enemies which can assist you in traversal as you attempt to save Link. The game features dungeons, parallel realms, and a visual style akin to the Link's Awakening 2019 remake.

While discussing this game's release, we kindly ask that you take due notice of the following...

GBAtemp Zero Piracy Tolerance Please remember that sharing copyrighted content or links to where it can be found even through PMs is against the GBAtemp ToS and your posts and accounts can/will be immediately terminated without warning if you do not follow our Terms and Rules

Will you be playing Echoes of Wisdom? Let us know your thoughts on the game in the thread below.

Oliver-Hoschi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So what is it with the Performance? Its lagging like links awakening.
So i think they recycled the whole engine, including the graphics and that artstyle for 5 years old kids.
Sure zelda was always a little "kiddy", but i cant stand these specific artstyle. Hurt my eyes and looks uninspired and cheap.
Tried it some minutes to confirm my initial thoughts, and yes.. It is indeed not for me.
Not because zelda is the main char, i think this is a good idea. But the overall feeling, graphics, sounds dont match my desires.
Sad that they made it in the links awakening style.

Reactions: Ligeia

taggen86

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This is the worst running zelda I have played in years. Drops to 30 fps everywhere and no real consistent frame rate. Badically you need to max out the OC of the cpu to get a stable 60. Cant believe nintendo is releasing it in this state
Post automatically merged:

So what is it with the Performance? Its lagging like links awakening.
So i think they recycled the whole engine, including the graphics and that artstyle for 5 years old kids.
Sure zelda was always a little "kiddy", but i cant stand these specific artstyle. Hurt my eyes and looks uninspired and cheap.
Tried it some minutes to confirm my initial thoughts, and yes.. It is indeed not for me.
Not because zelda is the main char, i think this is a good idea. But the overall feeling, graphics, sounds dont match my desires.
Sad that they made it in the links awakening style.
Performance is really really bad. Worse than awakening. Switch oled here

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp Zero Piracy Tolerance Please remember that sharing copyrighted content or links to where it can be found even through PMs is against the GBAtemp ToS and your posts and accounts can/will be immediately terminated without warning if you do not follow our Terms and Rules
...Says the site which started out distributing GBA ROMS. :ha:

...But yeah; don't do it, folks.

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone knows why it's getting the NCA warning despite being an XCI instead of NSP? I also have seen a lot of random errors with this dump on the internet like random data corruption after playing or some textures not loading on real hardware,was a bad dump or something?

This is the worst running zelda I have played in years. Drops to 30 fps everywhere and no real consistent frame rate. Badically you need to max out the OC of the cpu to get a stable 60. Cant believe nintendo is releasing it in this state
Post automatically merged:

Performance is really really bad. Worse than awakening. Switch oled here

There's a small chance they would fix this on a release day update,they have done this before with TOTK which didn't run that stable on the leaked version

Last edited by jesus96,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what a strange game.
really not what i expected, nor sadly, what i wanted.
plays nothing like other games in the franchise.
shame, at least it was cheap.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what a strange game.
really not what i expected, nor sadly, what i wanted.
plays nothing like other games in the franchise.
shame, at least it was cheap.
it's almost as if it was marketed as exactly that - a puzzle game set in the LoZ world with Zelda as the protagonist and nothing like any of the other games in the franchise.

BrianHardy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, when emulating the game, base game is 60fps with vsync on but with update 1.0.1 frame rate is 30 with vsync turned on, occasionally fluctuating between 30 & 60.
I'm confused. Do you mean base game is 60fps with vsync off?

And 1.0.1 is vsync on, 60fps and drops to 30?

If so, I think I'm gonna get rid of the update lol. The framerate halving is so annoying

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its a spinoff with puzzle focus for younger players, possibly targeting girls specifically and we all know girls cant play hard videogames.its the princess peach of zelda games.

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    babycomingsh @ babycomingsh: 最好换一个新的SD卡