Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Hey Guys and Gals! My Name's Tjalian, but you can just call me Tj!

This may sounds like I'm applying Major Lips To ass here, but this GBA Forum is one of the best I've seen so far. People here are very friendly, A couple of people have aready helped me here, and have given me quality advice, something I don't usually get when it boils down to Stuff about the GBA, especially The Flash Linkers and add-ons for it.

I Hope to have a really great time here. Infact, I Know I will!

Peace

-=[ Tj ]=-

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Jhehe nice to meet you Tjalian, I'm costello (from the moderating team)
yeah, have a great time here, don't forget to shut your PC and go to sleep -- once a day

you can set yourself an avatar and a signature
wink.gif

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country

Signature?

Just Kidding!! I am making one in photoshop right now, that's why I haven't put one up yet. I could put up an Old one I have from another forums, but Im bored of it, so I'm going to make a New one!

Oh, and thank your for the welcome!

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi it nice to have new people that does some photoshop , the graphics board is kind of boring ... ^^ so Welcome to GbaTemp Hotel , dont forget to go drink some Grog!

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Hi it nice to have new people that does some photoshop , the graphics board is kind of boring ... ^^ so Welcome to GbaTemp Hotel , dont forget to go drink some Grog!
Umm... Grog? Is that another name for Beer I'm not familiar with around here, or what? Haha.

Oh, and the gfx forum is a bit empty, eh? Guess I'll have to try and do some new work there. Oh, and I've just done a new Avatar for myself! I'll post that there to, give the regulars something to bite my head off at
wink.gif

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-=[ Tjalian Is here! ]=-

I am assumingt that the -=[ and ]=- represent a pair of robot hands that are holding you and not a mindlessly stupid way of trying to make your topic title stand out.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Or it could just be an interesting tag. A starting tagline is very uncommon, and the ending one was unheard of until my staple was introduced, and then about six others got it.
happy.gif

Welcome, Tjalian! I'd give you your keys, but you seem to have found them already. Enjoy your time at Hotel GBAtemp.

-Tempest out.-

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Thank you Tempest... and no Those aren't Robot hands, or not intentionally anyway. I just like to do little tags from time to time.. I like to call it letter art though(no.. not ascii-art... thats where you make pictures from letters.. not the same
tongue.gif
).

I just happened to that one. I do it with most things, if its a letter or a 3 word sentence or so, or my name.

I usually have other stuff like

[::] Tjalian [::] or -=][ Tjalian ][=- or hell even ][:- Tjalian -:][

Its whatever I feel like putting on. Meh, just depends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1