Title Uninstaller v0.1 Released for Wii

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Foie, Jul 15, 2008.

Jul 15, 2008
  1. Foie
    OP

Member Foie That one guy

United States
    A new and useful Wii homebrew application has just been released by Redbird! Title_Uninstaller v0.1 basically acts the same as the Wad Uninstaller, except there is no need for the original wad file to delete your channels. This should be very useful!

Translated from Source:

Source (Spanish): http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_title-unins...sin-wad_1053598

EDIT: Here's another download link [​IMG]
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ybypilyqnnx

EDIT 2: Better translation [​IMG]

2. 704jaffer

Member 704jaffer GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Finally, I've been hoping for something like this for a long time, I have so many mish-mashes of bad and good titles, I'd love to clear out the gunk on my wii.

3. 8v8t8r

Newcomer 8v8t8r Advanced Member

United States
    only problem is that it doesn't tell you the title of the downloaded channels.

4. Foie
    OP

Member Foie That one guy

United States
    Are you sure? I haven't tried it out yet, but it says it has the titles of the "normal" channels (whatever that means). Have you tested it?

5. fiveighteen

Member fiveighteen High Hopes and Low Expectations

United States
    It lists the titles by their ID, like for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess it would show "RZDE". This wasn't a problem for me because I keep a text file with all the games on my wii and their ID, so once Title Uninstaller shows me the list, I just refer to my text file and pick out the ones I need to delete.

You could also just edit the ID for VC games before installing them to something you'd remember when seeing. For example, when I injected Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time I renamed the ID to "TNMT". [​IMG]

Note: the ID's are in the *.tik and *.tmd files. Just open them with a hex editor and edit away.