Hacking Title ID for Homebrew Channel

BengalsRZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked at multiple lists and can't seem to find a title ID for the Homebrew Channel. Because of this, I can't delete my HBC using the Anytitle deleter.

Help please.

BengalsRZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, thanks guys it worked. Two final questions:

1.) Can you organize your channels? Like can I move one of my channels from page 2 to the front page to fill in that hole?

2.) Is it safe for me to send my wii to nintendo now? Are all traces of any sort of hacking gone?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No not all traces are gone. There's still play history I believe, and I don't think you can get rid of it. And yes you can move another channel to fill the gap. Point at the channel you wish to move and press A and B together (like tweezers or something) then drag it where you want to go. Put it at the side of the screen to move it to next page.

BengalsRZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
No not all traces are gone. There's still play history I believe, and I don't think you can get rid of it. And yes you can move another channel to fill the gap. Point at the channel you wish to move and press A and B together (like tweezers or something) then drag it where you want to go. Put it at the side of the screen to move it to next page.

Awesome, learn something new every day :wtf:

I haven't actually used the HBC in many months until today, would you say its safe to send it in to nintendo now?

D

Deleted-171178

1. Hold A and B.
2. Hold + and - turning on your wii and at the health screen and boot to maintenance mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things