Country
United States
Wow, a fully 3D Tony Hawk game for GBA.. Looks good
smile.gif

B.v.G

Trophies
XP
Country
I am new in this forum and i wonder where all these games can be downloaded?
Can someone link me to New Super Mario Bros?

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
WHY couldn't the other tony hawk games for gba be 3D too?! (or whatever this looks like
tongue.gif
) not that those games are bad, in fact they rocked even though that strange camera and stupid buttons. lucky tony hawk is there for the DS too...
but the DS version it isn't working with most flash carts, right?

D

Deleted_11405

wiew a skate game! nice timing for the empty boulevards in autumn till the early days of some 'snowboard-practise-jammin' i wonder if you cross some crazy paperboys on the way
wink.gif

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Not only does this look ridiculously bad, it also plays like crap. This is nothing like the previous GBA Tony Hawks.

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
WHY couldn't the other tony hawk games for gba be 3D too?! (or whatever this looks like
tongue.gif
)Â not that those games are bad, in fact they rocked even though that strange camera and stupid buttons. lucky tony hawk is there for the DS too...
but the DS version it isn't working with most flash carts, right?
as of now, only ds-x has TH DHJ working, and that is without the firmware updates
wink.gif

P

pasc

I have to say:

This game is pretty good for just being and Gbagame... And: Remember, this COULD be one of the first Tony Hawk Games which has it OWN Engine. Why ? Because you need to write your own 3D Engine to get 3D Games to work on the Gba, sure they could have used Raylights or Pocketeers Engine, but I think they just wantet to write their own (probably because they didn't wantet to pay Money...) Engine.

Greets:

Pasc

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3D games on the gba are generally not a good idea, it's suprising there are so many joint GBA & NDS releases of the same game title, and that they can be store bought for about the same price, when 9 times out of 10 the DS version will be better, I find it strange that they even bother making these games. I know that some people still only have a GBA, but games like this can only be aimed at a small number of people.

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
guys i have a question...

how many graphic engines for the gba do you know?

i remember .... blue rose or blue something it was a 3d engine with a 3d demo...

i mean gba games are always done by Vicarious Visions or something like that
but do you know how many engines there are and some games for example?

sorry if its a hard question but i have books of game development and one of the
things i enjoy more its to know how games are made.
smile.gif

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games like this can only be aimed at a small number of people.

*reads Tony Hawk label*

A small number of people, you say? Now I'm not into any skateboarding games, but I'm fairly certain a new TH game at least USED to be a big deal, right up there with GTA and all the other games Americans love. I'd say a GBA version of this is just, given the large demographic and still-large number of people with a GBA and no DS. Most of the other joint releases are pretty understandable, too, with the bulk of them being aimed at young children (such as all the Nickelodeon games, the movie games, etc) whom still get plenty of blissful enjoyment out of their GBA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...