^^title-2541^^

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Operation would have been a thousand times better with the DS stylus...
frown.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just like all of these compilations..

QUOTE said:
Save Type NONE

..that really kills it for me. Would it have been so hard to be able to implement the ability to save scores? To give yourself something to work towards and a reason to replay?

ARGH!

Destination Software has really irked me this generation with some decent games without save capability.

Corizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it water on the knee? Operation!

I think I'll stick with the compilation that included Life, that is such a fun board game

Heito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont see how fun mousetrap could be on this. That game was freakin' awesome as a board game though. Setting up the trap and having it mis-fire everytime the board was bumped was half the fun!

Sherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont see how fun mousetrap could be on this. That game was freakin' awesome as a board game though. Setting up the trap and having it mis-fire everytime the board was bumped was half the fun!

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to mention the inclusion of mousetrap...what a stupid idea! Hell, I owned the game and all I did was use it to capture my GI JOE guys (very ineffectively, I must say...)

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to mention the inclusion of mousetrap...what a stupid idea! Hell, I owned the game and all I did was use it to capture my GI JOE guys (very ineffectively, I must say...)
Roll the dice, move your mice, play Mouse Trap!
Yep, had Mousetrap & Crazy Clock (remember that one?) and played 'em both till I lost the springs. Never, ever played a proper game with the dice/cards though.

Still waiting for Which Witch to surface... (so to speak)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb