One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ive been playing this the past few hours and I don't know what you guys are talking about with the gameplay. :/ As was already said, the sprites and backgrounds are definitely well done. I haven't tried the easy mode, but on hard mode I'm at least dying frequently enough so I can say it's not ridiculously simple like most recent GBA games. There's a shop or 2 in every stage where you can buy weapon/health/ammo capacity/climbing upgrades which are actually not necessary to complete the game. So, if you feel like collecting all the little gold currency in the game, you're rewarded, but if you'd like to just play through it, you are never required to visit a shop or go back to collect something.
happy.gif
The story is pretty 'eh', but come on, if you're interested you're already going to go see the movie, so I'd say just skip the cutscenes (which aren't all that long anyways). So, yeah, I'm enjoying it and would recommend people giving it a try. If I had to sum it up, I'd say it was a mix of CT Special Forces/Donkey Kong Country, except you're a badass snorlax-like bear and the story uninteresting.

Hooray for decent GBA games in a flood of DS games.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more