^^title-2475^^

D

Deleted_11405

what's that person doing there¿ (doesnt that person on the picture look familiar to you kenny?
wink.gif
) looks like she/he is trying to fix some broken ice-floe's or preparing to make a new primary structure for a rts game-on-ice..
huh.gif
i'm just guessing and sure gonna try this piece of what it stands for.
wub.gif

haohmaru6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good call.
This one is ABSOLUTE UTTER AND COMPLETE CRAP!!!!!!
I gave it a fair chance and tried every single game in it, and I was INSULTED BY EVERY SINGLE ONE! They are all really BAD implementations of BLATENTLY STOLEN games or even worse implementations of... well... even WORSE GAMES!
Don't blacken your collection with this crap.
If you ask me, even THQ, as bad as they are, should ask the developer for whatever money was exchanged back, on grounds that the developers probably developed this in a ripped cardboard box with a computer that has a dorito for a chip!
If you've ever seen the review on youtube by angrynerd or whoever he is about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, multiply how bad he said that was by 10, and you will have this garbage. Not worth the media its printed upon. Not even worth the THOUGHT WAVES that somehow by some work of the devil allowed this monstrosity to be rendered into existence.
You couldn't even pay me to take it from someone, much less charge actual money for this.

As bad as bad gets.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried it, to see how bad it really was. It was so bad that in the bowling game I couldn't figure out how to throw a gutter ball. I got about 5 strikes though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr