^^title-2463^^

Cutman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, finally this series sees an english release.

It's about time I say
wink.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha, I remember writing my guide for the Japanese version way back in 2003. Didn't translate the dialogues, though. I just made story summaries or I could have compared the two versions just like with the Zatchbell games
biggrin.gif

Anyway, all the Summon Night series of games are excellent RPGs! Must play if haven't already
wink.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YES! Finally! I've waiting for this since it was announced at E3 and been waiting for it to be dumped all week. I played some using xcomp's guide a little while ago (fantastic guide by the way dude -- nice one!) and it's fantastic. Will be flashing with some bit Generations right away!
smile.gif

PineappleH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Summon Night series is awesome. I played all the GBA ones in Japanese except this one. Some how this one was the most confusing one, but now that it's in English, I can finally see how it is.
biggrin.gif

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
All the Guardians talk remembered me about Pokémon intro part... Thank God you guys said battles look like Tales of Phantasia battles! I didn't got too far on the game...

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All the Guardians talk remembered me about Pokémon intro part... Thank God you guys said battles look like Tales of Phantasia battles! I didn't got too far on the game...
Well, the Guadians are just cute companions that helps you out in battle with specials and helps forge weapons with you. It doesn't do the actual fighting.

The whole fun is the random battles are like Tales of Phantasia, all real time like Loash mentioned. You also collect your own materials and formulaes to create weapons that have durability. If you don't maintain them, they eventually break. Also, different weapons are more effective against one another. For example axes are stronger against swords.

Finally, there's the nightly conversations where you can spend some time with any of the main characters you meet to add to the character development.

It's a great series on the GBA although I don't know what the PS games are like.

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
good games..
sleep.gif
i just hate the save system.. hate it!!! i can get so clumsy sometimes that i toss weapon or something.. trying to have 2 save files but but... just to lazy to do so.. argh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte