happy.gif

LTS123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game rocks. Its like a minimal katamari in space.
A button makes you attract(red)
B button makes you repulse(blue)

I do hope the bring these to the states, but what I would really love is some bit Generations lovin' on the DS.

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
does this work on SC? i get a screen with some japanese gibberish and when i press A i hear a little crackling sound and then it just stays blank
frown.gif

DirtyH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
all seven bit generation games work fine for me on my supercard minisd

did you use the sc software to patch the roms?

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome game design.
The way you use the gravitational pull/push of planets in order to sling shot your “ship” around the game space is pure genius.
These bit generations releases have been a breath of fresh air to the usual turgid movie tie in games that are so common on the GBA.

Worked for me on the SC when I unchecked the restart/real time save boxes in the SC patcher software.

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, this game rules. I got to level 19, it starts to get quite challenging in the later levels. If you collect the yellow moons into your orbit you get a large bonus and the level on the level select screen turns yellow [so I am guessing if you collect the moon before you finish in all levels you may unlock something]. The more planets you get into your orbit before finishing also gives you more points, which gives you extra lives at the final tally screen.

AkiraXXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just when you think they'd done it all with games, something unique like this comes along. What a.... hmmm... pleasant game. My only gripe is that the wonderful music and mood it evokes is counteracted by silly sounds, like during the scoring phase. If the tone and mood of the music was constant, I would give it a 100. Of course, that is just a preference. In general, I'm blown away by this simple and engaging game.

kingkong

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
took me 10 minutes to figure out how to play it, at first i thought im in a HUGE universum and have to fly thru without hitting anything
biggrin.gif

i give this 9 / 10 / 10 / 10 - famitsu

dino999

Trophies
XP
Country
Off and on quickly does the trick, too.

This does not work. I disabled the realtime save, restart, and saver patch options in the Supercard software. I check "Enable Save" by double-clicking on each file to create a save with the Supercard software. If I create my own and use the "power off" method to save, it still does not work.

W

whatgives

how do i play this in VBA ? after the japanese text i just get a white screen

EDIT nvm i figured it out, if i turn off use bios it works
smile.gif

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on the final level, have been casually playing it since it came out, all I can say is that the last level is very trippy
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol