^^title-2450^^

shadow theory

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seeing this made me think back to how I wished there was a good sequel to Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Sadly, Ghoul Patrol just wasn't the proper direction to take the sequel.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is actaully a very, very fun and entertaining game. It's almost Zelda 3-like (dungeon-wise), with the maps and the keys and hidden doors and items. Fun Stuff. I have been waiting for a game to come out that I would actually enjoy playing and finally it happened. I prefer this version over the DS version, because the ds version is very repetitive. The DS version is only about shooting the enemies and refilling your water pump and thats it... blah. This version at least offers some sense of adventure and diversity. Very enjoyable. Highly recommended!

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is actaully a very, very fun and entertaining game. It's almost Zelda 3-like (dungeon-wise), with the maps and the keys and hidden doors and items. Fun Stuff. I have been waiting for a game to come out that I would actually enjoy playing and finally it happened. I prefer this version over the DS version, because the ds version is very repetitive. The DS version is only about shooting the enemies and refilling your water pump and thats it... blah. This version at least offers some sense of adventure and diversity. Very enjoyable. Highly recommended!
Sounds good, I'll try it out.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i would guess at least 30 should be about fair to assume. It certainly isnt a quick game.. and it gets very challenging!

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Put this on my cart last night to play at work its pretty good fun. Lots of items, maps, rooms. I agree with the guy who said its kinda Zelda-like level wise, even the item use is very simliar.
Way better than the DS release.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I have seen and heard, I think this game may be one of the better movie games. Going to try it out tonight!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I guess Ancientboi would be Peter