^^title-2368^^

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Very. Playing the ROM in VBA seems to have a few problems however. Like it won't save >_<
Also the sound and music are off by default
ohmy.gif

And for some reason only Time Attack works - the other modes don't have any puzzles.
And if you try to change the tile colours in the options, the tiles don't show at all.
I'm guessing this is either a bad dump, a beta, or VBA simply hates it (I haven't tried it on my flash cart... yet).

Oh well, off I go to play the new HM game
tongue.gif
(the one with the guys in your sig).

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
It has the same problem as the Japanese version (and Zooo, for that matter). Every value in the save is set to 0 by default in an emulator (leaving sound and music off, all puzzles locked, date set to 00/00/00 etc), whereas the original cart already has some values saved (which are not saved when the ROM is dumped). if someone could dump the save from a new copy of the game, then it'd work properly with emulators and flashcards.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Doesn't work on M3, only Training and Options selectable. I tried all three options in the Game Manager. Can someone upload a working save file so I could convert it to an M3 save file?

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Are there new puzzles from the DS version? Screenshot only shows the very first one, but it would be cool if there were unlockables if you insert the gba cartridge and the DS card in the DS...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1