^^title-2339^^

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any good? Not into these cartoons, but im nearly through Drill Dozer so need something new after.

_Oz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Humm, US Naruto for GC and GBA
I hope that this nintendo naruto niagara will include the release of US Naruto for NDS
smile.gif
))

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why never? maybe after.... hmmmm.... 4 years after jap release? When Gameboy Revolution will be released ; )
It's more the licensing nightmare. One Piece is licensed by 4kids, DBZ by Funimation, Naruto by Viz etc etc. Or I could be wrong and that all of it belongs to the US division of Shonen Jump. That and the game also include characters that not everyone will know in the US.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone dared trying this game out yet?

Gaah... The title screen burns my eyes with the background... Is it just me, or did the developers pick really bad colors for this game? They just seem kinda off after playing the Japanese Naruto games. *(the ones after their first GBA release)

What's the actual release date for this game? I saw it last Friday, but I think the store I go to just got the game early and put this game along with the GCN title out before the release date.

* = edit.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why never? maybe after.... hmmmm.... 4 years after jap release? When Gameboy Revolution will be released ; )

It's more the licensing nightmare. One Piece is licensed by 4kids, DBZ by Funimation, Naruto by Viz etc etc. Or I could be wrong and that all of it belongs to the US division of Shonen Jump. That and the game also include characters that not everyone will know in the US.
Pretty much right, also different publishers own different video game rights here, and all would want a certain percentage of sales.

I just hope someone translates the Japanese release or the rights here run out or something.

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friend is in LOVE with this stupid show...

ok, wait a second... there is a TV show about this game? (i mean, this game was made after a cartoon?)

the dang cartoons getting stranger and stranger every day now.

i cannot wait until a Mighty Mouse game gets released - that'll be baddass!! (or not.)

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is a great anime in original audio (jap) the eng audio is wack..
frown.gif

PS2 & GC got some real nice fighting games based on naruto .. also ..
theres a nice RPG for GBA that's good too.. why don't they translate that .. ;P

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The first ????? do they want to bringt out all 4 that are out now in correct order ? and not do it like with pokemon stadium ?? that would be bad ...

I bought naruto 2 3 and 4 for gamecube and i think i won't buy a Naruto 5 if that would come out because they do 2 or 3 new charas that they could have implemented in the previous too make some new backgrounds and change some attacks thats it ... basicaly its all the same
frown.gif

P.S i don't like that game why didn't they do the RPG's in English ... this game was playable in japanese too
frown.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZOMG! Mass reply!

Stanny: Because different companies own different liscenses in the US. It would be like Microsoft working with Sony working with Nintendo to build a console.

_Oz_: Naruto for the DS is the 4th in this series so numbers 2 and 3 will be released before the DS version is.

id242: Yes, the anime existed before all these games.

Youkai: I would assume they didn't choose the RPG one because the game covers a lot from the anime and the US airings haven't gotten that far yet.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They haven't announced 3 and 4, but they announced 1 and 2 at the same time. They will bring out two later this year. They haven't already because they want the dub to catch up...

Just being picky, that didn't stop Zatch Bell's American release though. Came out, and most of the Mamodo in that game didn't show up til months later (Last week introduced one character from that game.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: