Congrats, guys.
emotootanim.gif

http://releases.pocketheaven.com/?section=toplist

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
GeeeeeYYYAAhhhhh!!! It's that creepy girl again! My poor poor grey matter still hasn't recovered from last time. THE GREY MATTER CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS ABUSE! Ruuuuuuuuunnnnn, run for your lives!!! *hides*

M

multiboy2k

unsure.gif
Oh my lord what is she doing with that cat?

*Agrees* the image should be disabled. It could frighten some of the younger members who visit the site.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't see why everyone has such adverse reactions to this game. What exactly is wrong with the title screen? Sure the lady looks like Dolly Parton and the cat doesn't look particularly comfortable - am I missing something here?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
seriously.. how is she holding the cat? Left hand is on the inside of the cat and the cat is above it and the right hand is holding the cats lower left paw?

My only explanation would be that her right hand is inside the cat.. and by the look of the cat it doesn't look alive either.

DJBurkey

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
seriously.. how is she holding the cat? Left hand is on the inside of the cat and the cat is above it and the right hand is holding the cats lower left paw?

My only explanation would be that her right hand is inside the cat.. and by the look of the cat it doesn't look alive either.

rofl2.gif
I just wet myself!!

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country

LOL!
rofl2.gif

It looks like the creepy woman made a hole in the cat and stuck her hand right up it lol!
This is cruelty to animals now...
Rolf

RDF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended