^^title-2316^^

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Sweet release! Very happy they didn't skimp on the production and have included a save battery!
Hopefully the difficulty will be up with the Xbox version, trm makin my weekend a good one!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And who said the GBA was dead?
smile.gif

This game is a fantastic conversion... I must say I had little hope for it. But they pulled it off almost perfectly it seems, so far.

And they even left the gore in.
smile.gif

D

Deleted_11405

great (big joy springs up) when things get close.. also glad it is not real or is it
ohmy.gif
(i mean working to make things better)
gbasp.gif

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.imoox.com
XP
Country
Japan
Great game! One of the best animations for a GBA game I've seen. The cartoony look fits nicely.

Although don't play in thumbsuck difficulty, because there's only 3 levels and you'll finish it in under 5 minutes.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Really only 3 levels, how many are there in total in higher difficulties? I play the game with my mates on the PS2, its heaps of fun, but we always get wasted a couple of levels in, especially since we have usually sunk a few grogs!
grog.gif

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome. This is a really good port of the console game. Im quite suprised that this even made it to GBA, as i guess it´s sales for the console version isn´t the greatest. It warms my heart that there is developers that continue to make these "Old School" games. As such i recommend everybody to buy this game, i know i will.

bay0man

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
lol guyz...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DID YOU SEE THE FILENAME!!!!! TRM-HOMO.ZIP THATS SMELLS LIKE HOMO!!!11
cool.gif
does that mean that TRASHMEN r ummm...
wub.gif
GAY-homosexuals??

aniway. heelp me with stage with flying ufo. i keep dodging bullets from bad guy, whad i need to do to continue? i caant shoot, only thrust with L and R ... and bad guy chases me.. what i need to do?? help mee
frown.gif
((
wacko.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: csgo is so cool *sigh* i wish terrorism was real...