^^title-2290^^

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OMG ... isn't it Konjiki no Gashbell ? ... and again an anime renamed by those super inteligent american ******
how comes most animes are renamed by the americans and how comes the german translators who are to spuid for anything just let the stupid renamed names and make them even more stupid when they say the names ... ;(

But ok ... at least ist english
tongue.gif

L

lastdual

^^ What, did you expect them to call it Konjiki no Gashbell? It's not stupid to translate an anime ("Golden Gash Bell" sounds evn more strange, so I can understand...). What's stupid is that fansubbers often do a better job than official corporations.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's stupid is that fansubbers often do a better job than official corporations.

Often?? Try 90% of the time actually. The difference is that the fansubbers are doing it because they enjoy doing it so they try hard while corporations just hire people who don't really care and they just get the translation done.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
OMG ... isn't it Konjiki no Gashbell ? ... and again an anime renamed by those super inteligent american ******
how comes most animes are renamed by the americans and how comes the german translators who are to spuid for anything just let the stupid renamed names and make them even more stupid when they say the names ... ;(

But ok ... at least ist english
tongue.gif

This is one renaming I can understand, though - i'm guessing you don't know this if english isn't your first language, but "gash" is slang for vagina. not a great name for a kids' anime.

D

Deleted_11405

smile.gif
looks fun 2 me _edit:finally !! got some pics added. now i'm happy maybe the size is a little 2 big but who cares will tell in time
wink.gif

Oh snap, removed your sig from this post. Shrink it, please.
smile.gif
-TPi

Taylor--

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, so this one was butchered into english as well?
tongue.gif

I remember playing this one a few years ago when it was released in Japan.

mooiweer.. you should probably at least crop your sig.

D

Deleted_11405

yes thats ok
smile.gif
now find out with which tool should do it.. i'll give it time
happy.gif
its such a nice forum
rolleyes.gif
when you simple choose 2 enable or disable signature

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat the heck out of the Japanese version already. Its not too bad a game, though if you notice the portriat sprites of the charecters while they are talking are well, but very smoothed out. Youd think they'd be able to fix the little white dots around the lines, looks kinda cheap and ugly.

But heck the game is still decent.

Now that its in english I can find out what happens to that one girl and her crazy doll with the claws xD

Though does anyone ever notice that in the anime they never once say anything about them being puppets or how they have anything to do with the underworld? Maybe I missed a buncha episodes (never watched it that much) but it seems like they removed what put the story together.
I mean, they look nothing like real poeple obvoiusly. Oh and the fish eating! :wtf: Ya, little boys do that all the time, like Goku xD lol

I do hope the second and third ones get translated soon cuase they are alot better than this one
tongue.gif

Oh and hopefully the Naruto games will have improved sound this time xD The first GBA one was nice I thought :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: