^^title-2280^^

LiQuid!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really would have loved to see a IV, V, VI compilation multipack personally. I would have even payed triple for it.

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
When the US release is released I'll finally have something good to flash again (I hope).
smile.gif

L

lastdual

Yeah, US release is today, so I'm sure we'll see it soon. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in this version, as I haven't played through IV since back on my SNES. Although I am already going through X right now...

Orusaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The date the game is shipped (sent) to the stores from the warehouses. (duh!)

edit: Qrayzie beat me to it, and I had an outdated page.

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The date the game is shipped (sent) to the stores from the warehouses. (duh!)

Now the 'duh' is just unnecessary. Where we Europeans are, a release date is the date we can buy it. To be honest a 'shipping' date really makes little sense to me. Consumers don't need to know that. What consumers need to know is when we can head down to our local shop and buy it.

Tweeder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not the best when it comes to remembering which game is which and which number is the jap equal to the US version so which freaking game is it? Is this FF3 US where you have Sabin, Edgar, and the gang?

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant wait to play this game. (The US Version of course) It was my first RPG and my most memorable on the SNES. Go I will be on this as soon as I get my hands on it and be at it non stop like a kid in a pool of candy! I have only ever played the snes version so I look forward to a new updated and more difficult challenge since I have grown older and have been playing many RPGs it will be a refresh and 2D RPG's are my fav!

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Now the 'duh' is just unnecessary. Where we Europeans are, a release date is the date we can buy it. To be honest a 'shipping' date really makes little sense to me. Consumers don't need to know that. What consumers need to know is when we can head down to our local shop and buy it.

The shipping date makes no sense to me either, but unfortunately, it's the only information I can usually get
frown.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
F'ing hell, this's actually out?! Last thing I heard it was still rumours over whether they'd make it or not, figured it'd be about a year or so before we actually saw it.

And yes I agree with the others who think this should've been bundled with other games; when it's a port of an old game and considering how they bundled FF1 and FF2 together they really have no excuse for not sticking a few others on here too.

Sherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The shipping date makes no sense to me either, but unfortunately, it's the only information I can usually get
frown.gif

It's more than just a port...they've added a lot more material to the endgame and changed the dynamics around so that you can choose to change party members. There's something like a 50-level dungeon after you beat Zeromus!

Shinrin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just at the end of the game, thus you have to beat the game 3 times and go through the 50 floor dungon the same amont of times or even more than that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1