^^title-2264^^

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
because you can't sell a naked girl trolls videogame and get an E rating on it for the 1 year olds.

EDIT: Man, I used to respect Ubi Soft so much because every game they released was A material, now that they have become known, we get this crap...
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This in in total agreement with their motto...

"DUMPING TRASH, SO YOU CAN PLAY WITH IT"...

Then again, the last part is a bit off.

NothingHERO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So besides Ubi Soft wasting thier time and money on something like this, whos bright idea was it to bring the Trolls (oh my mistake, Trollz) back out. Was someone just cleaning out thier closet one day and just found and old toy and go "Hey its been a while we should make a new game!" Oh the shame must follow.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So besides Ubi Soft wasting thier time and money on something like this, whos bright idea was it to bring the Trolls (oh my mistake, Trollz) back out. Was someone just cleaning out thier closet one day and just found and old toy and go "Hey its been a while we should make a new game!" Oh the shame must follow.
It's a TV show that revived it, not the game. Supposedly it appeals to little 10-year-old girls.

scootdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Trolls I remember back in the day were ugly little dolls with neon Don King style hair. Now they are wannabe yo girl hoochies. Must be trying to cash in on the Bratz style.
dry.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game and franchise shows kids an important lesson.
That lesson is:
Just cuase your ugly as hell doesnt mean you cant run around town and spend all your familys cash and pointless celphone calls and accesorys and all the visits to the sollon to re-nuclear fuse your hidoues hair. Oh and buying more Trolls junk cuase your soul will be ugly without it.

Dont you just love the new cartoons that shove lessons down kids throats? So niiiice >.>

One thing that really confuses me though, is that if these games are made for little kids that cant read. Why do they have so much darn text in them?
Whos gonna read it? They could fit voices in there, but instead games like these have like full hours of pointless text. Why cant they just skip it and focus on the game and add a little bit of voices like they used to do?
Sure all that pointless text keeps the kid busy cuase they think their happy flipping through page after page to get to a tiny bit of actual game, but isnt it all just pointless?
My cousin, he has these power ranger games, but never reads all the story text or all the story in Spongebob, but then why do games like Spongbob yellow avenger, have so much darn text to read? They think their teaching kids a lesson or something?
Its a bogling mystery xD
And no not scooby doo... has nothing to do with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi