Deleted_11405

Jeeeeeeeeehoo!!! o yeah its the new final fantasy :v this game looks nice
smile.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
The grin bores into the depths of my forehead (I have a headache). It drills through my eyes and into my brain and OH MY GOD NOT THE GREY MATTER, NOOOOOOOO!

*Ahem*
I also have no idea what the game is. But that grin... *shudders*

[Edit] See the look on that poor cat's face? Now that's a creature that has given up all hope, will and feeling for life. Call in the RSPCA, dammit!!!

reaperman

Trophies
XP
Country
...this looks like one of those awful german horse riding games that I managed to convince myself was cool enouth to download.

NOT THIS TIME!

no matter how cool that hotel looks, I must remember that it is not haunted by the souls of its past... Though why don't they put their energy into a game like that? The art's there, the engine's fairly okay.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What I'm wondering is why dumping groups bother to dump such junk....

frown.gif

Completions sake, and for posterity

though with this particular game, I'm sure there are some people out there that will enjoy it

Yep.

because noone else would do. actually i don't even see the lamers even dump the good games, but bitch "where's xyz", "i say abc, dump it!" etc
frown.gif

True.

QUOTE(dEC0DED @ Nov 30 2005, 07:29 PM)
RS releasing gems again. God this game is great.....

seriously why even bother releasing this?

lolsarcasm. Because people like horse games. English and German speaking people who like portable horse games were very pleased.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead