I just can't get enough of Pokemon.
shy.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atleast its not a basic gimmick spin off.
It looks like some sorta stadegy game. Either that or nintendo went off the deep end and is now releasing pokemon talking games, where they talk to each other, in pokemon O-o

"Pika Pi PIKA KAAA PIKA PIKA PIKA" *stares at* "What the f*** are you saying little rat thing? *hits with 2X4* "Had to put it out of its misery, it was getting deleroius and talking funny."

Hmm, lets see, whats the Genre? Oh well look at that, its Pokemon. Pokemon plus even.
When was pokemon its own Genre and not an RPG or crappy spin off? :wtf:

Oh well, if that have Evee and all thos other evolutions I was brain washed with I'll give the game a try xD

Anyone else try it out yet or know what any of the game talks about?
Id like to see some reviews.

StingX

Hates Technology
Trophies
Website
www.360voice.com
XP
Country
United States
it isn't its own genre, its like when one of the dumpers listed it as crap for a power rangers game. Its still an rpg series mostly, and this ones a strategy game. Some people like to call the collect em all a genre but it really isnt.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Looks like some sort of Chocobo Mysterious Dungeon with Pokemon-themed ambience.
I mean, look at the map on the top-left corner, it's so like these random dungeon games...

May they release this in english soon so I can play and actually understand it... but I'm going to download this one right now, can't help it
laugh.gif

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
How can a crappy game like this one fill the full data bank: a whopping 256 Mb ?
Quite boring... especially when there are only 2 actions to use : B to dash, A to headbutt
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

I doubt they'd ever release a US/EUR release .. This release might be a flop...< a personal guess though >
huh.gif

Edit: I didn't expect it to be that bad but to tell the truth it is .. how disappointing
blink.gif

xeronut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh awesome - a Pokemon game I might actually play! Fushigi no Dungeon games are like Azure Dreams (PS1/GBC) and Torneko (PS1/SNES) where you fight in locales that are randomly generated every time and have dozens of levels to them. It's like a big glorified game of chess, but stripped down to even more closely resemble it. They are quite addictive if you remember that they are not meant to be super deep or have big beefy plots. (I'm actually replaying Torneko PS1 right now, and had planned on beating AD for GBC sometime soon on the PSP). I hope this gets localized soon - it'll be the first Pokemon game I ever.. well, play for more than 5 minutes =P

And.. there's a separate version for the DS? I hope it gets a decent facelift - I'd hate to think they just stuck a GBA game with map functionality on a DS cart and tried to pass it off as anything special.

*snickers*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head