^^title-2221^^

daniel2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've got a BIG size problem with this, i can't write it on my 256MBit cart, is there some way to strip the rom, or something? if someone knows the answer, PLEASE HELP!
Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to trim it with GBATA and it says

Original size: 256 mbit
New size: 256 mbit
Trimmed: 0 bytes

And the Trim button is greyed out.

It seems this happens to every rom I want to trim (tried a frew others). What could be the problem?

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
meh i got this game along with donkey county, the gc fire emb and that double pack anyway as fer yar prob spacejump try using fat (Flash Advance Toolkit) (i don't remember teh link right now) or some other trimming tool and see it that works if not it's the rom

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried it with FAT v8 and still 32MB. Can you give me an example of a gba rom which should be trimmable so I can see if I'm doing this right?

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tried it with FAT v8 and still 32MB. Can you give me an example of a gba rom which should be trimmable so I can see if I'm doing this right?

some roms can only be trimmed a few KB's but that could be important, like if you use pogoshell and need the few extra bytes for it.
try the (u) release of fire emblem... i trimmed it 16.384 KB to 16.382 KB (used gbata)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4