haohmaru6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cwar, how come your .sav file came out all correct? It even lets you set the date properly at the beginning. What version of VBA are you using?

The .sav file my VBA created made it think the date was "0" and wouldn't let it be set properly, and thus wouldnt let it play any puzzles.
Do you know a button sequence that allows you to correct what date it thinks it is?

Well anyway thanks for posting the .sav!

skfields01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cwar,

Thanks for the .sav. Now it works and I now have music.

I have a favor to ask. Can you post an .sav file the is fixed.... but starts me out a puzzle 1. Currently it is at 30 (I think)... and I know I can just go back to 1 and try it over... takes some of the fun out though. Thanks!

haohmaru6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The .sav file he posted does start you at puzzle 1, but the way the game is put together makes you only think its puzzle 30. The numbers in the upper left corner refer to the month and year, and what you think is the puzzle number is actually the date of the month. The actual puzzle number (out of 366) is in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
I had done some research and they had originally planned for it to be a game for japanese commuters to play on the way to work, and like one puzzle would be assigned for each day. That's why when you first start the puzzle mode it wants you to set some numbers (actually its asking you what the current date is.)
I dont know if they plan to do this for the english version (called Polarium.)

skfields01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... I think I get it. It looks like it is set to 2005, 10... and then you choose the date... like today is the 14th.

So then once you shoose that... how many puzzle are there? What are the different screen modes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou