PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Hot damn! I didn't know this was coming out yet! Hell yeah, gonna download it and flash it right now. Even though it's the japanese version I'll take it for a spin. The GBC version was the best GameBoy Colour game made
biggrin.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I've just played a character match. I wont bother playing the story mode till the english release. The graphics are nice, certainly an update since the gbc version
tongue.gif
What I don't understand is how to use your character's powers in the match. Peach used some sort of love heart attack on me and I don't know how to use my character's power.

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Not as good as I thought, didn't meet my expectations, it's a nice game, but still the engine is similar to ..Mario Golf... nothing new ..duh :'( Ain't be worth buying it if you ask me.
May the Sims 2 or Street racing syndicate be as good as I expect them to be..
nyanya.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I'm not rating this game because... I find it deadly boring as I dont understand anything of the jap text
tongue.gif
I'd rate it 10% or 20% if I had to

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks good but I don't think it'll compare to the GC version; that totally kicked ass. Oh and I'll guess there's no single player link-up in the GBA version right? *Sobs* Still it's nice to have a decent tennis game on the system that doesn't have the name 'Prince of Tennis' in it...

smile.gif

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks good but I don't think it'll compare to the GC version; that totally kicked ass. Oh and I'll guess there's no single player link-up in the GBA version right? *Sobs* Still it's nice to have a decent tennis game on the system that doesn't have the name 'Prince of Tennis' in it...

smile.gif

eww, i found the GC version rather boring. Nice for multiplayer matches but single player it kept my interest for like 5mins. Story-line > *

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay