zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Advance Wars like?

Sort of, this is the fifth game in the series I think for the GBA (SRT A, SRT D, SRT OG, SRT OG 2 and this one)

Been waiting for this for ages , always the same stuff,should keep me busy for a while
tongue.gif

shadow theory

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know which robots are included in this one? I haven't really played the GBA ones so much, and I tend to prefer ones that have generous amount of Go Nagai robots. (Getter Robo, UFO Robot Grendizer, Mazing)

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You've got to get this game, it's so far the best GBA SRW game. They're really pushing the GBA's limits. It's amazing!

As for robot Series:

Aoki Ryusei SPT Layzner
Brainpowered
Combattler V
Dancouger
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!
G Gundam
Gundam SEED
Hades Project Zeorymer
MazingKaiser V
MazingKaiser O
Megazone23 - Part 2
Tekkaman Blade
Virtual On Marz

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
these games seems interesting but does anybody know if there is any Super Robot Taisen games that are english?
Or atleast one that's easy to understand in Japanese? I've been dying to try one of these as they are always praised for being good, and I love Tactical games.

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
these games seems interesting but does anybody know if there is any Super Robot Taisen games that are english?

Or atleast one that's easy to understand in Japanese? I've been dying to try one of these as they are always praised for being good, and I love Tactical games.

Super Robot Wars 3 has been 100% translated by Gideon Zhi, AGTP. He is also working on Super Robot Wars EX, Gaiden, Alpha Gaiden, and I think 4.

I'm working on Super Robot Wars Alpha for the Playstation, SRW@ Translation.
Other than that, there are no others in english. =)

1 out of 27 game titles in the series isn't bad!

Yuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I wasn't aware anyone was even working on SRW@ anymore. Good luck with that and I hope it happens someday because I'd love to play it in English. I wish I could help out but I don't know nearly enough Japanese to be any use. :'( The script might be huge but don't give up.
bow.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see there file name but how can I get that file download, please email me at ****
NO ROM REQUESTS! We don't host or provide any illegal files/media.

Read the Rules

PS. Don't post your bloody e-mail address in a public forum either.
wtf.gif
I edited it out for you.

gouki2005

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Super Robot Wars 3 has been 100% translated by Gideon Zhi, AGTP. He is also working on Super Robot Wars EX, Gaiden, Alpha Gaiden, and I think 4.

I'm working on Super Robot Wars Alpha for the Playstation, SRW@ Translation.
Other than that, there are no others in english. =)

1 out of 27 game titles in the series isn't bad!

[/quote]

nice keep going the most importan thing you need traslate is the upgrade robots options and the meaning of all the items because i equip items random always

good job

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just tried this. The graphics are extremly pretty, especally when the fighting happens. Too bad I have no idea what the hell is happening. And for something I can't figure out, there's too much talking...
frown.gif

Okay, the story I can live without because for the most part I don't know what animes are even in this...I can play it just fine. Some special abilities that I'm not sure of and figuring out on my own (That girl robot can heal the other robots?)

But after the first mission there are a BAJILLION MENUS...and I can't figure out for the life of me what each of these mean, what they do...CONFUSED
blink.gif
wacko.gif

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll check it out, thanks. Do they play identical?

Almost identical. Banpresto has added in things such as "Support attacks" and other type things to the units. In "Alpha 3" they added in attacks that would kill a unit in one hit, the attack generally used a sword and you'd see the enemy unit cut in half. Pretty neat!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, to answer your question, they're a fusion Brit-pop/J-pop/electronic band with a woman...